Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO newbie

Curious how you feel things are going now at the 4-week mark?  Do you think the dosage is in a good range?  Also was curious if you are taking the doses with a protein shake?

The first week and into the second week were full of sensations, such as a wonderful feeling of calmness, slight testicle discomfort, and a slight bit of breast ache... I'm up to 3 pills per day now, either my body has adjusted to the BO or it's working it's magic behind the scenes. Once in awhile I'll get some testicle discomfort, a small bit of breast ache, and headaches at night for a couple hours. No significant changes in breasts (maybe a tad fuller looking), and no body fat redistribution. Taking other's advice, I'm going to leave it at 3 per day for awhile to see if that dosage develops changes, I don't want to overload myself this early. I also take a multivitamin and Saw Palmetto during the day to keep things balanced. I haven't been drinking protein shakes as of yet, if I start seeing more development I might consider them. No issues "down there", the plumbing still works like it should!

(01-02-2024, 09:12 PM)KellyO Wrote:  3 weeks in, slight, subtle changes so far...

Very Nice looks like you are on your way

(31-01-2024, 06:46 PM)KellyO Wrote:  
(31-01-2024, 06:00 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  I was under the impression that using Bo and trying to stay functional downstairs is a very fine line and once you go past a certain point that it's too late... Seems from what most people I have had conversations with is that most use bo because they want to transition, and use it as a precursor to getting hormones. 

Again there's not enough research sadly on bo, but id say less is more, especially if there is a point of no return with bo.

I'm sure the lack of research is due to the medical field... They can't make billions of dollars off of something that costs less than 10 bucks per bottle... I'll see if there's any more results from 3 per day... My mid-sleep and morning wood is telling me that I'm ok so far, lol
I have still got the mid sleep wood morning ? sometimes. My Doctor told me that testosterone rises through the night and the level falls through the day. that why they want blood test first thing in the morning. BO has more testosterone to work with at night

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I've been on 4 per day for a little over a week now, not much progress besides maybe a little side boob, but the little guy down below seems to be working the same as always, lol!

I am thinking of adding fenugreek with BO to get more growth

I've added saw palmetto and fenugreek as well, my breasts are back to being a little sensitive, but nothing significant

Great progress KellyO
I've added BO & PG to my HRT regime, but more for feminising the lower half. It's always a try it and see what works / doesn't work.
Good luck with your regime.

(24-02-2024, 09:37 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Great progress KellyO
I've added BO & PG to my HRT regime, but more for feminising the lower half. It's always a try it and see what works / doesn't work.
Good luck with your regime.

Is there anywhere in UK can order bo

I also have added  hops which seems to work

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon