Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm starting to feel growth

Hi all,

So I started NBE a few months ago and cobbled together a program of red reishi, fenugreek, MSM and red clover. Initially I didn't see or feel a lot of change until I was almost done with my entire supply.

I have now switched to NatureDay soap, cream and pills, and I'm definitely seeing progress!

I am a bit worried though that my fat deficiency on my left side (have had this sort of dent since puberty) will make my left breast grow downwards and outwards while my right breast looks like a happy healthy boob. So I applied the cream twice per day on my left breast. After a week my left breast doesn't necessarily look bigger, but definitely feels bigger and fuller, so I think I should try to curb the issue with regular pumping instead.

All I can say is that the cream smells very nice, the soap is neither here nor there, and the pills are a mix of several herbs, so I don't feel like I'm swallowing half a pharmacy every morning and evening Smile

I'd recommend it, because the company has tons of testimonials from both men and women and it's not expensive at all in my opinion.

Best of luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon