Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

KellyO's timeline

(16-04-2024, 06:49 PM)Toni68! Wrote:  You are starting to get some growth

I'm learning to be more patient with my growth, and the positive attitude seems to be helping!

Feeling heavier and dropping lower? Sounds like growth to me. Remember, you are growing in three dimensions, not straight out!

Hang in there!

Karen  Heart

Showing some progress. Big Grin Noteworthy thing about boobs is that they never grow in linear fashion and some times there seems to be certain part or direction in which most change occurs and this keeps fluctuating. Also same happens with development stages.

(17-04-2024, 03:38 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Showing some progress. Big Grin Noteworthy thing about boobs is that they never grow in linear fashion and some times there seems to be certain part or direction in which most change occurs and this keeps fluctuating. Also same happens with development stages.

I'm very happy with my growth, I'm hoping it continues!

Hang in there you got this Celebrate

You have grown nicely. Keep doing what your doing

Almost 4 months in, seeing some progress in mass, but hoping the underboob starts developing more. I'm taking 5 BO per day, 2 PG per day, 2 Saw Palmetto, and 4 Fenugreek per day, if anyone has any suggestions on how to increase underboob, I'd love to hear from you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good Kelly. I def see some growth. Keep the to plan and stay the course. 

On a side note do you know what your body temp is. For Bo to work effectively your body temp needs to be higher. I forget exactly at what point specifically but if your body temp is below it bo wont be as efficient. Iodine or kelp works to keep body temp at the optimal range for Bo.

(14-05-2024, 08:48 PM)CM213 Wrote:  Looking good Kelly. I def see some growth. Keep the to plan and stay the course. 

On a side note do you know what your body temp is. For Bo to work effectively your body temp needs to be higher. I forget exactly at what point specifically but if your body temp is below it bo wont be as efficient. Iodine or kelp works to keep body temp at the optimal range for Bo.
I haven't been monitoring my body temp since I first started (it was mostly 98.5 give or take a tenth), but since I'm seeing and feeling changes I haven't been obsessing over it. A friend told me that I seem to be growing quicker than one would if they were on HRT, so I'm going to stick with what's working! Like I mentioned, I'm hoping to get more underboob so my nipples will be more centered instead of pointing downward.

Very impressive KellyO, you are making great progress.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon