Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my Journey [Pics Attached] - Do I have some gynecomastia?

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to start my journey on breast, hip, and buttock growth. Honestly, while some growth in the chest would be nice, I'm mostly looking for the lower body so I can fill out my women's jeans hehe. Even if I were flat chested I would still be happy but I'm hoping as I lose weight I'll keep some on my chest Wink.

Regimen:

Red Reishi 1000mg - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D32VNLP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1
Fenugreek 3000mg - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094W95VXT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Milk Thistle 2000mg - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09RQ8MWBG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lovin Libido Supplement - https://a.co/d/43bFXuv - Been taking this for a while already and works great!

I know it is a long road ahead but I am excited to start! I already take daily pills so it won't be much in terms of habit to add extra pills just more time consuming. I'm going to do just one month and see where I'm at, how I feel, etc. and go from there.

Wait a minute! 

Just a caution here... normally the "max" dose for Fenugreek is 2000mg/day.
It is almost universally recommended by others here, to start at a low dose, such as 500mg, and do that for at least a week, maybe even a month.
This is to see how your body tolerates it and if there are any undesirable side-effects. 
If you feel good, then increase the dose to 1000/mg. Do that for another week or month or whatever.
If you are getting results, there is no need to increase the dose. I would say that 1500mg is a very common, effective dose, reported here.

Karen Heart

Oh wow thanks for the word of warning here. Each pill is 1000 so I will likely start with that. Maybe I could just use the FG by itself for a few weeks and see how I feel and then layer on the other herbs to be on the safe side. I have not started taking them yet I just ordered them so will implement this when received! I had gone with 3g FG as I'd seen a few other people doing 610x6 a day but I will be more than happy to take 1-2 less pills for the day Smile

Be safe and good luck

Alright so it's been about 5 days. I'm currently taking 1000mg FG, 1000mg Reishi, and 2000mg milk thistle.

I can say for sure my body is reacting to the Reishi at the very least. After about an hour or 2 I feel almost a little bit euphoric it's hard to say if it is psychosomatic or real but I'm going to not take it tomorrow to see what happens. I haven't felt this way with Fenugreek only yet so we will see Smile
First week of 4 almost complete! I plan to take more pictures at the end of the February.

(25-01-2024, 06:31 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Just a caution here... normally the "max" dose for Fenugreek is 2000mg/day.

What's the rationale for this 2000mg / day figure?
The stuff I've taken (on and off is 14,400mg extract 90% saponins). Yes, 14.4g of fenugreek per capsule (720mg extract, which is equivalent to 14.4g of raw fenugreek seeds).

(02-02-2024, 12:09 AM)prostatenipple Wrote:  
(25-01-2024, 06:31 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Just a caution here... normally the "max" dose for Fenugreek is 2000mg/day.

What's the rationale for this 2000mg / day figure?
The stuff I've taken (on and off is 14,400mg extract 90% saponins). Yes, 14.4g of fenugreek per capsule (720mg extract, which is equivalent to 14.4g of raw fenugreek seeds).

I've been dabbling with the NBE thing for over twenty years, so I don't remember where or when I originally heard this concept, but I have heard it many times.

Today, I found the following info on the Bust Bunny website.

https://www.bustbunny.com/blog/fenugreek...t-results/

[Quote]

So how can you expedite your breast enlargement results?

The answer is not to consume more than the recommended dosage (500–600 mg, three times a day) of fenugreek because that will only stunt the development of your breasts. 

Here’s what you need to do instead:
  • Stick to a regular schedule when consuming fenugreek.
  • Take fenugreek in a form where you can control the dosage (such as capsules).
  • Complement fenugreek with other breast enlargement herbs or exercises.
[End Quote]

IIRC, Fenugreek is not the only phyto to which this advice applies.

Karen  Heart

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Interesting!
I've not had bad effects from the high doses of FG in all the time I've taken it.

Looking over my notes (which are really Lotus' notes), it's possible that FG is a source of Progesterone, which will reduce the chance of breast growth if not already budded. And it might lower SHBG, which I'm unsure whether that is a good thing or otherwise.

Quick update! Just a picture update I'm not sure if I see some growth I might need to start measuring haha. This is the one month mark and I have been fairly consistent with my regimen. About 2 weeks in I added milk thistle and white peony.

1000mg RR
1000-2000 mg WP 
2000mg FG
2000 mg milk thistle (it's a blend)
Loving libido supplement

I'm sticking with this for now for another month and will see if I want to switch it up. Mostly I need measurements Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon