Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Still looking for, what works best for me

Wow, I started this years ago with saw palmetto and fenugreek. Changed over to PM to get more growth and moved up to a good A cup. I started reading about BO and did 4 months worth. I didn't get much added growth, however my blood test showed my body was producing a small amount of estrogen on its own. I stopped for a month the went back to PM and increased size to a B cup. Four months ago I decideded to give BO another try, I see a small amount of growth now maybe a little fat movement. My big problem is my weight and waist line. I could use the fat on my hips, butt and calf and thighs. any thoughts?

(06-02-2024, 03:49 PM)Toni68! Wrote:  Wow, I started this years ago with saw palmetto and fenugreek. Changed over to PM to get more growth and moved up to a good A cup. I started reading about BO and did 4 months worth. I didn't get much added growth, however my blood test showed my body was producing a small amount of estrogen on its own. I stopped for a month the went back to PM and increased size to a B cup. Four months ago I decideded to give BO another try, I see a small amount of growth now maybe a little fat movement. My big problem is my weight and waist line. I could use the fat on my hips, butt and calf and thighs. any thoughts?

ok Iā€™m new so what is PM and Bo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon