Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What i am now taking

4 bovine ovarian 250 mg
2 RR 610 mg
3 red clover 450 mg
3 hops 450 mg
What do you think

Hi I can't really tell you what I think about what you're taking now I don't know what red clover or hops do. I'm still really new at this also. I took PM for about 4 months with some results, but I didn't like the way it made me feel. It started to upset my stomach and give me headaches. So I switched to BO. So I can't give you advice but I can share with you some of the things that were recommended to me by people on here that know a lot more about it than I do. Pituitary Glandular was recommended because it somehow works with the BO to increase its affects, Kelp was recommended because it helps control body temperature because apparently BO works best at a certain body temperature. I believe it was also said that 1500 mg of BO seems to be the optimum dose, but everyone is different so build up to it slowly. There were also some support supplements that were recommended. Like milk thistle, calcium, and some others. I am seeing what I think are excellent results just two after taking all the recommendations. My breasts have increased about a 1/2 cup size and have become rounder and more feminine looking, my nipples have almost doubled in size, my rear end has plumped up slightly, and maybe I'm crazy but I feel like my facial features are starting to become a little softer. Check out my post recently switched from PM to BO if you want to see all the great advice that was given to me and the exact dosing and schedule I am on now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon