Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting! Is my research solid???

I am going to be starting up a program in about a week or two, and I thought I'd finally make a post of my own. I'm a late 20s male and generally fit.

Goals:

Although big boobs would be really exciting, I'm mostly targeting the other physical changes, plus hopefully mental changes. I know that you can't "target" very well, but I thought I'd share my ideal results anyways. I'm going for wider hips, smaller waist, and a bigger butt, but am prepared for the breast growth as well, don't worry.

I'll be doing this by attempting to lower T/DHT and increase E, increasing phyto E, while also changing my workout plan dramatically.

I'll be avoiding PM because it greatly affects breasts, and the potential heart issues is not an option for me.

Stack:

1. "Booty Magic: Butt Enhancing Pills"
          I know that these "all in one" pills are usually awful, but this is the one that actually has real reviews, and the ingredient list is very strong.
          Their blend/pill is 650mg total of Fenugreek extract, aguaje, maca extract, dong quai extract, l-tyrosine, chasteberry/vitex extract, saw palmetto extract, blessed thistle,
          fennel, and red clover extract. 650mg doesn't seem like much, but most of the ingredients are extracts, so 2 pills a day should be a significant dose.
          Might be better to buy all separately, but at the end of the day, its easier to be consistent with this, and I believe it might be a solid base.

2. Aguaje and Red Maca pills (250mg of each per pill)
          This is an Aguaje-heavy plan, because I'm going for butt growth, and aguaje has good anecdotal evidence for that.
          Plus, aguaje is proven to be a complete ER agonist!
          As for maca, I'm taking it mostly to keep T production high, because the increased E from the other supps will probably lower T production, and a solid base of T is
          needed if you're trying to convert it to E and keep energy and libido.
          If I feel the maca isn't enough, I might switch to DHEA for a stronger effect, which is partly what maca turns into in the body.

3. White Peony Extract (600mg / pill, with 252mg paeoniflorin / pill)
          This is mainly for increasing aromatase, which will convert my increased free T to E.

4. Red Reishi (Don't have a specific one picked out yet. Extract??)
          This will be a powerful 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, which will stop that extra T from maca from being converted into DHT.
          I'm thinking about going with finasteride or similar instead for better results, as I really want to lower DHT. But will have to research more
          before messing with something that strong.

5. Vitamins / Minerals
          I'm already taking 3g/day of MSM, which at the very least is anti-cancer and improves hair, skin, and nails. If my boobs go crazy I'll try stopping this.
          Will add fish oil and multivitamin for general health and nutrient availability.

Dosage:

Starting with 1 pill of booty enhancement, 2 pills of maca/aguaje, and MSM to see how I react. Depending on my reaction, I'll be adding in 1-2 pills of WP, RR, or 1-2 more pills of BM.
This is where I could use some advice. I want to add 1 at a time, and I wonder if its better to add WP or RR first. Or both?

This will be the "full strength" daily dosage:
BM: 2 pills (1300mg proprietary blend)
Maca/Aguaje: 4 pills (1000mg of each + what is already in the BE)
WP: 1-2 pills depending on how strong they feel (600-1200mg)
RR: ??? (I'm seeing 1000mg as a good dose? will be researching more before I decide)
MSM: 3g (Will be the first to go if I drop anything, as research shows it only has potential to affect breasts, and not overall E)

Questions:

• Am I missing any key info?
  • How does the dosage look?
  • With RR/Fin, is there a chance DHT will "bounce back" to super high levels after stopping? Seems like that would be awful and could cause hair loss.

Thank you everyone! so much good info on this site. Will report on results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon