Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary and me hope this where i post this

Hi, all a little about me I was not a fat child when I around 6 years old my mom took me to the doctor as my breast look.
like a girl's breast of a 11-year-old the doctor told her that my breast should change as I got older. when I was 11 years
old my breast was bigger than my older sister and she was all most 13.at 11 years old I had to take showers at school after
gym class and my breast were a lot bigger then 99% of the other boys the only ones that had bigger breast were the overweight ones.
my breast was so big that the other boys made fun of my breast called me a girl they did look like a girl's breast, but I did not.
care as I love the size of my breast, I even wanted my breast to get bigger I would take my sisters bras and wear them in my bed room
by the time I turn 23 years old my breast size was a small B-cup. I had a live-in girlfriend and she love my breast she would suck on
my breast a lot and that made me want bigger breast even more at 39 years old I stared HRT to try to grow bigger breast.
after 3 years on HRT I got blood clots in my legs and that stop the HRT my breast did not grow much size went from a
small B-cup to a B+cup did not try anything new for a long time. Then about 7 months ago I started on Fenugreek 2 a day 610mg for
3 months went to 2 tabs a day of 1350mg each my breast went from a B-cup to a C-cup in 7 months after finding the web site and
reading about Bovine ovary I order some should have it in 6 days I wish I had it now want to start now lol I am hoping that what.
I have read that it will change my body and that if I take it for 6 months or more, I may stay that way I sure hope so I am hoping.
that my breast grows a lot and if it does make me look more like a woman all over that would be great as I have wanted to be full
women from the age of 9 years old. do not take this wrong as I do not want to have sex with men just want to be a woman.

I will be starting on Bovine ovary in 5 to 6 days as soon as I get my shipment hope with, I said here I will get help.

most of this is for men that took Bovine ovary
how long did you take Bovine ovary before you hand any changes what was the first change
would like to ask others that used the Bovine ovary how big did your breast get what cup size start to cup size after?
how big did your butt get how wide did your hips get?
did it slow down your beard growing and what other body hair did it change?
did your head hair grow more?
did your skin get softer?
did your face look more like a women face?

thank you for any help.
 admin if this is wrong place to post this, please move it to where it should go thank you.

(18-02-2024, 09:23 PM)Divil Wrote:  Hi, all a little about me I was not a fat child when I around 6 years old my mom took me to the doctor as my breast look.
like a girl's breast of a 11-year-old the doctor told her that my breast should change as I got older. when I was 11 years
old my breast was bigger than my older sister and she was all most 13.at 11 years old I had to take showers at school after
gym class and my breast were a lot bigger then 99% of the other boys the only ones that had bigger breast were the overweight ones.
my breast was so big that the other boys made fun of my breast called me a girl they did look like a girl's breast, but I did not.
care as I love the size of my breast, I even wanted my breast to get bigger I would take my sisters bras and wear them in my bed room
by the time I turn 23 years old my breast size was a small B-cup. I had a live-in girlfriend and she love my breast she would suck on
my breast a lot and that made me want bigger breast even more at 39 years old I stared HRT to try to grow bigger breast.
after 3 years on HRT I got blood clots in my legs and that stop the HRT my breast did not grow much size went from a
small B-cup to a B+cup did not try anything new for a long time. Then about 7 months ago I started on Fenugreek 2 a day 610mg for
3 months went to 2 tabs a day of 1350mg each my breast went from a B-cup to a C-cup in 7 months after finding the web site and
reading about Bovine ovary I order some should have it in 6 days I wish I had it now want to start now lol I am hoping that what.
I have read that it will change my body and that if I take it for 6 months or more, I may stay that way I sure hope so I am hoping.
that my breast grows a lot and if it does make me look more like a woman all over that would be great as I have wanted to be full
women from the age of 9 years old. do not take this wrong as I do not want to have sex with men just want to be a woman.

I will be starting on Bovine ovary in 5 to 6 days as soon as I get my shipment hope with, I said here I will get help.

most of this is for men that took Bovine ovary
how long did you take Bovine ovary before you hand any changes what was the first change
would like to ask others that used the Bovine ovary how big did your breast get what cup size start to cup size after?
how big did your butt get how wide did your hips get?
did it slow down your beard growing and what other body hair did it change?
did your head hair grow more?
did your skin get softer?
did your face look more like a women face?

thank you for any help.
 admin if this is wrong place to post this, please move it to where it should go thank you.
Where do you get the BO through a mail order and you think it is safe not knowing if you get the real thing?

[unnecessary quoting removed]

walmart Swanson Ovarian Glandular Supplement what others said about it makes me think it is real as 30 people said it made their breast grow

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon