Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My dream

Hello everybody let me take a second to introduce myself. My name is Dale, I prefer to be called Jackie I am 39 years old. I have always felt I’m in the wrong body. I have attempted marriage I’ve attempted other things however, I know what I must do. This is why I am now exploring my feminine side side, I believe that wants to come out, I have done a lot of things that help me to be and look more feminine, including wearing chest plate. However, at this point in time I would love to grow my own breasts as I am not educated in this area and have no support and no one to learn from. I’m reaching out to my sisters here , what advice would you start? Would be my questions. I haven’t fully come out yet, but I think that once I start developing breasts, it would give me the confidence that I need. Please help me fulfill my. 
Your truly
Jackie

Hi Jackie,

There are several routes to take for male breast enlargement and with that also comes other elements of feminization.

Those seeking a total transformation, like Sexual Reassignment Surgery, will usually go for HRT, hormone replacement therapy... medically supervised by a Physician.

However, people who are just kind of experimenting will usually go with OTC plant-based hormones, such as Puearia Mirifica, Fenugreek, Fennel, etc.
Then they add an anti-androgen to that, such as Red Reishi Mushroom, in order to suppress their Testosterone levels. 
This makes it easier for the phytoestrogens to tilt the balance toward female hormone levels. 
If you want to stop the growth of your breasts, just stop taking the herbs.

If I were starting this today, I would use what are called Bio-identical hormones. They should be USP, micronized. An anti-androgen would be used along with these.
If you happen to be taking Finasteride or Spironolactone, either of those would be very powerful AAs. Here are my recommendations for the Bio-identicals.

Estrogen
https://www.amazon.com/HelloPharmacist-Natural-Bioidentical-Estrogen-Menopause/dp/B09ZBMJ14L/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1JJUBUV5T35W4&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.P0mCsHB2t3Ry-aX39tysbZmgDNiKoMhE9-bt94Ko3wY3t9ViP6wGt9HnmijPri0Z5ZIXeRm9AYqRwE_2sS87vlIoSxz9Hc4e5ZpNTNAdvN9QPL1zcqDWZlKjudOFunA6tkSqQzA7A644fQjC4_yElVezyJg3rsVw6E7uJm5gs-gmMgf6xihTcNuY31zrBDroRDyy_S7kKmJT6zK3KZgqnGn8epTu5ydh-keiMkX4a_CXGBYdJZXJaOKqaRlsomz5PDoScoa0VJa3O-hGGymJ5WgOU8HeUwjpq6KjKM5qMPg.cdtp3KKGUdx__yCQOTXlViHT7I8e0IU-JllXGvKKmCU&dib_tag=se&keywords=bioidentical+testosterone+cream+for+women&qid=1708482113&sprefix=bioidentical%2Caps%2C146&sr=8-4 

Progesterone
https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=12AR81RFDR77U&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.t-WH99nnUPjXnmDUvv2RLx-t3D7s9QVLAFzEN6gTSdWl6YcyYf-gC5tWeZOvP6ws35b8is35aKgiD7ufuK5kFI1QkDWLshGhjmszb_374M0iGRYMeuZj1wJAs-uFfdEs-m_dG92F30HWQGZ5WQDAGqU9U4MdVVO_MfcC6AgD0XJ975R00TlvumUC5soy1FfoCjnC71ddNhU50sii2rpYd1ZDkl5A34eEhprVvuqgI3byvA-0p_Ux8QeWrEPHgFdHBFxfHZ7uSfb5ncZP6AjdoSlPT4xCzAdEryDmTcr5QbY.0gm5er5v_g1NtfDl6CxJqZgaHPQQQX2bV4CHVPEbEL4&dib_tag=se&keywords=bioidentical+progesterone+cream&qid=1708483063&rdc=1&sprefix=bioidentical+progsterone+cream+for+women%2Caps%2C187&sr=8-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Then, there is Bovine Ovary... an OTC glandular product extracted from cows ovaries. This is a solution unto itself, which does not require any adjuncts.
WARNING: There is a risk of permanently changing one's hormone balance to that of Estrogen dominance. If this happens, there is no way to reverse it. 
Even if you discontinue the BO, it can continue to change your body over the years. There is no indicator of how close one is to triggering this change.
This happened to me with only 3 days of low doses! Some people take it for months or years and it never seems to happen to them. It is totally unpredictable.

Please do further reading on each of these from the main page of BN. Decide which one fits you best and go from there.

Karen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon