Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no results from herbal supplementation

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I've only read posts before and decided to get on a herbal supplementation program based on what I've read here.

So for the past 6 months I've been taking PM, in a powder form, one pretty full teaspoon (around 3 grams), usually before going to bed.
(On the bag it said to mix 3 grams with a spoon of honey and warm water. But I just did it raw and chased it with some water.)

Besides that I was supplementing Fish Oil basically all the time.

I saw no effects for at least 2 months, so I decided to add some more supplements. Following this pattern I did:
1 estrogenic herb - PM
1 pro-hormone - Fish Oil
1 pro-aromatase - Licorice and Reishi
1 potentiator - PABA

I took this stack for the past 3 months, recommended dosage, usually after dinner, chased with water, then I took PM before bed.

And I still saw no results at all. Maybe my skin is a bit softer, but it can be a placebo at this point.
Please tell me, am I doing anything wrong? I followed the instructions on the packages - took pills with food, and took PM on an empty stomach before bed.
I have also bought Red Clover a few days ago, and added that to the stack. Can't really tell any difference yet.
I've also tried taking double dose of pills and even fuller teaspoons of PM - no difference.

I started doing some reading here on the forum, and found out I should maybe split the dosage into three times per day?
So let's say - three small teaspoons of PM, and take the pills at different times of the day?

Additional context - I'm 26yo, biologically male, skinny.

I will be very grateful for any advice and tips. I'm very uncertain as to whether I should continue this at all...

Hello, 
I can't offer any advice on your regime, I'm just a simple PM/RR person. But I can say, for some of us, the changes are very slow - that's me. It is a bit disheartening at times when you see the development other have made. One of the most common quotes I read on this forum is 'your mileage may vary'  That is so true, we're all different.
Maybe, I can offer a little bit of advice. I changed brands of PM and have seen some development. That might be something you could consider ?

(24-02-2024, 10:41 PM)1r3ema Wrote:  ....

So for the past 6 months I've been taking PM, in a powder form, one pretty full teaspoon (around 3 grams), usually before going to bed.
(On the bag it said to mix 3 grams with a spoon of honey and warm water. But I just did it raw and chased it with some water.)

Welcome here!

I suspect that your PM might be fake. I have myself bought PM powder which didn't  work at all, and learned from the experience. Also, if your "PM" is really PM, the dose is rather big, giving results and even having risks. The reasons are simple: Even 500-1500 mg work, and taking too much might stress your liver over time.

I am now using Ainterol brand powder, about 1000mg/day, and it gives results. Because you seem to reside in EU, you might want to visit ainterol.eu web site. There are also other quality brands, but shopping from eBay or random web sites without knowing the product's reputation is not a good idea.

You should also be careful with licorice because it tends to increase blood pressure. For that reason I'm not taking it and my anti-androgen stuff i Red Reishi. It is also easily available in EU, and low-cost in powder format.

I think you should also add Calcium to your list. Or, even better, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc tablet.

You should also consider taking D3 vitamin, maybe 50-125 ug (2000-5000 IU) per day. It helps utilization of Calcium, and protects body in many ways.

I think you should read about the experiences people have in this forum, and especially what Lotus has written about supplements. A good thread: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

- Teddy

Hi,

May I ask have you check your blood levels, many members on here said the same to me, if yout levels are not right then you will either get very small breasts or non at all.

Also getting your bloods checked will give you an indictaion if the dose rate is correct.

Good luck

Thanks everyone for your responses Rolleyes

(25-02-2024, 09:13 AM)ukxdress Wrote:  Hello, 
I can't offer any advice on your regime, I'm just a simple PM/RR person. But I can say, for some of us, the changes are very slow - that's me. It is a bit disheartening at times when you see the development other have made. One of the most common quotes I read on this forum is 'your mileage may vary'  That is so true, we're all different.
Maybe, I can offer a little bit of advice. I changed brands of PM and have seen some development. That might be something you could consider ?

Yeah, I guess you're right...

(25-02-2024, 09:52 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(24-02-2024, 10:41 PM)1r3ema Wrote:  ....

Welcome here!

I suspect that your PM might be fake. I have myself bought PM powder which didn't  work at all, and learned from the experience. Also, if your "PM" is really PM, the dose is rather big, giving results and even having risks. The reasons are simple: Even 500-1500 mg work, and taking too much might stress your liver over time.

I am now using Ainterol brand powder, about 1000mg/day, and it gives results. Because you seem to reside in EU, you might want to visit ainterol.eu web site. There are also other quality brands, but shopping from eBay or random web sites without knowing the product's reputation is not a good idea.

You should also be careful with licorice because it tends to increase blood pressure. For that reason I'm not taking it and my anti-androgen stuff i Red Reishi. It is also easily available in EU, and low-cost in powder format.

I think you should also add Calcium to your list. Or, even better, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc tablet.

You should also consider taking D3 vitamin, maybe 50-125 ug (2000-5000 IU) per day. It helps utilization of Calcium, and protects body in many ways.

I think you should read about the experiences people have in this forum, and especially what Lotus has written about supplements. A good thread: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

- Teddy

I guess it may be a fake thing then. The store seemed to have good opinions, but it's not one of the 'big' brands.
I have Licorice and Red Clover now. I will lower the dose of Licorice though. Thank you.
Regarding other supplements - I'm also taking Magnesium with B6 and separately D3 with K2.
Thanks!

(25-02-2024, 02:41 PM)IanW55 Wrote:  Hi,

May I ask have you check your blood levels, many members on here said the same to me, if yout levels are not right then you will either get very small breasts or non at all.

Also getting your bloods checked will give you an indictaion if the dose rate is correct.

Good luck

Hey, yeah I did a blood check in January and Testosterone levels check.
Everything is in norm, Testosterone too.
But if my PM is fake, then maybe I'm not seeing any blood changes at all.

To sum up, I think I should look for a better product and maybe see if anything changes. I will do that.
And what about timing? Do you think it's fine to just take one dose before bed?
Appreciate your help!

(25-02-2024, 05:54 PM)1r3ema Wrote:  ..............

Everything is in norm, Testosterone too.
But if my PM is fake, then maybe I'm not seeing any blood changes at all.

To sum up, I think I should look for a better product and maybe see if anything changes. I will do that.
And what about timing? Do you think it's fine to just take one dose before bed?
Appreciate your help!

As I wrote before, one of known-good PM is Ainterol (www.ainterol.eu). Last time I bought two bags of 250g for 24.95€ each. Not dirt cheap but worth the price because it works! (Powder is more economical than capsules. 250g is equivalent of 500 capsules of 500mg, and in capsules the price for that one bags content is 69,50€ ).

Some people here use Purafem or Barlowe's PM, and they seem to work, too, according to several members here. I haven't tried them. They seem to cost also quite much.

Ainterol ships from Thailand, so there will be some customs process when importing to EU. I live in Sweden, and had to answer some questions and provide info about what the stuff is and how much I paid for it. Then I paid VAT and a smallish handling fee, and the packet arrived in my mailbox. I ordered powder, and when asked for what it is and what it is used for, I wrote that it is "powder from tuber of a plant Pueraria Mirifica, and that powder has many uses, for instance cosmetics production." It was good enough explanation for the customs agent.

I am also using RR as a powder (not pills or extract). It can be bought easily from Amazon and even health food stores.

Good luck!

Hug 
Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon