Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to encourage underboob?

Binural Beats Meditation

Erica,

I cannot over-emphasize how important it is to exercise great care in applying Tata-Tastic, to your lips. It was torture for me to bite my lips 30+ times a day for weeks. I don't want you to go through that.

Use a thin tool, to keep a thin line, and use a very thin coat so that it will absorb as quickly as possible. Try to keep you lips apart, open mouth. The longer it sits on your lips, and the more times that you lips meet, the greater the chance that it will creep into the moist interior of your lips. Keep it away from the very corners of your lips too. It might be a good idea to stay within the center 1/3rd to 2/3rds of you lips, not even getting it near the corners. If it has not been absorbed within a few minutes, it might be a good idea to blot off any excess.

BTW, I am not suggesting that you should not use PG cream. I think it is very important for breast growth... but it is not possible to target an area with it. 

Karen  Heart

(03-03-2024, 10:47 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:   BTW, I am not suggesting that you should not use PG cream. I think it is very important for breast growth… but it is not possible to target an area with it.

Sorry Karen, your above statement is in conflict, meaning you agree PC is important for breast growth but not in use of targeted areas.

You can absolutely use progesterone cream to target certain areas of the breasts for growth. How do I know? I've used Progesterone on specific areas of my breasts and experienced growth (simply use PC in a specific area you want to increase breast growth… and only there, don't apply PC anywhere else). A recent 3D mammogram proved it as glandular growth. 

Early on in my program I also used a breast pump to help bring out the "inframammary crease" (the under-breast, or referred by inframammary fold). Positioning of the domes on the lower quadrant of the breasts can be tricky… but it is doable. Some experienced members may remember discussions called the “pencil test”. Enter "Pencil" in the Breastnexum search option and you'll find enlightening posts about the pencil test. 

A conclusion of the study below indicated that collagen was more apparent:

The intradermal anatomy of the inframammary fold
The conclusion of this study is that the inframammary fold is an intrinsic dermal structure consisting of regular arrays of collagen held in place by a zone of adherence that is a specialized area of the superficial fascial system
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9734420/

Inframammary fold
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inframammary_fold

Well, then... good news, everybody!

Thanks Lotus, I stand corrected. 

Karen

(03-03-2024, 01:29 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Hey Erica,

You need something that will target the area. That would be a product which contains Voluplus and Volufiline, which plump-up existing fat cells.

There are a number of brands containing these active ingredients. The one with which I am most familiar is Gluteboost Tata-Tastic™ Breast Cream......

I successfully used it to target my lips. It was a learning experience. I had never heard of anyone doing this before, so I was the flying blind, so to speak. With one application, it worked a little too well and my lips got thick on the inside as well as the outside..........
For the breast, the above technique will not be so crucial........  [ I removed some text which wasn't so relevant to my question below]

Karen  Heart
Hi Karen,
Very interesting. I'm now ordered Tata-Tastic cream and would like to try it both on my breasts and my hips. (And will avoid using it on lips Tongue - I don't want re-try what you experienced). 

Just a question about using it on boobs and/or butt and/or hips: How long it took before getting some visible results?

Hug  Teddy

Lotus, is it possible to use PC to enlarge your hips at all? Or anything else that would.

Hi Teddy,

Sorry, I cannot remember the results, if there was any. It was many years ago, maybe 15?
I had so little breast material to work with that I don't think much happened so I put it aside, waiting for fat accumulation. 
It works on the fat that you already have. If you don't have any fat, it does not work.
A few years later, I discovered that I still had some of the product in the back of a drawer. 
That's when I got the wild idea about using it on my lips. As you know, it worked. 
That was about 8 or 9 years ago.

If you try it, let us know your results. 

Karen  Heart

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thank you, Karen!

This is interesting to try again!

I ordered two tubes of Tata-Tastic™ Breast Cream directly from Gluteboost. I guess the delivery might happen already in second half of next week ("Express" delivery, but in Sweden Good Friday and Easter Monday are bank holidays, so if the packet arrives during those days, it will stand still to at least Tuesday). 

I plan to start only in quite limited areas. I addition to my boobies and my hips, I am planning also to apply very small amounts to a couple of wrinkle lines on sides of my chin (with a brush and very locally, only on bottoms of the lines). My breasts aren't yet very big, about A-cup, but I can feel some start of some new adipose tissue forming on them.

Then bit later continue on my butt, which I would like to be a bit more feminine in shape.

I will certainly post reports about my observations and developments. I'm exited, and quite hopeful!

Teddy Hug

Teddy, 

I was just thinking that you might want to start with the smaller areas first because it might be easier to see if it is working. IDK.

That's an interesting idea to use the cream to "fill" a wrinkle. Fingers crossed!

Karen  Heart

(29-03-2024, 11:16 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Teddy, 

I was just thinking that you might want to start with the smaller areas first because it might be easier to see if it is working. IDK.

That's an interesting idea to use the cream to "fill" a wrinkle. Fingers crossed!

Karen  Heart
Hi Karen,
Thank you for advise. The packet with two tubes of Tata Tastic arrived today. I will start experimenting with the facial wrinkle lines today, and go forward with boobies very slowly.

Hug Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon