Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reishi timings for best results

Rainbow 

I'm adding reishi capsules to my program and will take 2 capsules each 24 hour period.
I know testosterone builds through the night, so I'll take it first thing.
I don't want to overthink stuff, but is there a need for a delay to take my other regular AM stuff or not? Will BO be more effective if the reishi has a bit of time to work first? Or does it not matter and I can keep things simple by just taking everything at the same time.

I wish that I could answer your question. I take my reishi + 8-pn hops when I wake and then 12 hours later. It seems to work for me. I just started doing it that way and stuck with it. I had no thoughts of timing on testosterone when I started my program.

I tried Reishi. But could not see it did anything at all. I was using with BO and nothing happened

(04-03-2024, 06:43 PM)Toni68! Wrote:  I tried Reishi. But could not see it did anything at all. I was using with BO and nothing happened
It's an anti androgen, it should give the BO the best chance of working as it stops a lot of the Testosterone from being converted to DHT, leaving more to be converted to Estrogen.

I understand its an AA With it and BO I wasn't getting any results. I changed to a different AA and now I had some Pain and pressure in my breast and nipples. If there is one thing, I have learnt is that different things work for different people. I am just now discovering what works best for me. I know PM does but with bovine glandular I am look for long term growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon