Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to purchase 1000 pueraria mirifica

Hello to all,,    I'm starting to begin my adventure with bigger girls.     

Where do I go for the best  pueraria mirifica and what one to purchase?    I looked on amazon the find various suppliers and I for sure do not want to waste my money on a fake herb.    

I did see on here and I can not find it now but there is some E Cream for topical absorption in the skin,,,   I'm just sort of lost where to start to be honest....   B cups is about as big as I want BTW    

Thank  for any help Smile

(03-03-2024, 11:57 PM)fartsalot Wrote:  Hello to all,,    I'm starting to begin my adventure with bigger girls.     

Where do I go for the best  pueraria mirifica and what one to purchase? ...
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "1000 pueraria mirifica". Is it 1000mg or 1000 capsules or what?

It seems that the consensus here is to take PM orally, usually in doses 500-2000 mg/day. You can use capsules or powder. Two brands seem to be well trusted and working: Barlowe's and Ainterol. I am using Ainterol which you can buy directly from the company. Because you seem to reside in USA, the best web site would be https://ainterol.us/

You should be able to find where to buy Barlowe's PM by some search on forums as well.

Regarding optimum use of PM and additional stuff such as Testosterone reducers (I'm using RR) and dietary supplements to get best results you should read what for example Lotus has written here - she has done really impressive amounts of research!

Take care,
Teddy

(04-03-2024, 06:08 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(03-03-2024, 11:57 PM)fartsalot Wrote:  Hello to all,,    I'm starting to begin my adventure with bigger girls.     

Where do I go for the best  pueraria mirifica and what one to purchase? ...
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "1000 pueraria mirifica". Is it 1000mg or 1000 capsules or what?

It seems that the consensus here is to take PM orally, usually in doses 500-2000 mg/day. You can use capsules or powder. Two brands seem to be well trusted and working: Barlowe's and Ainterol. I am using Ainterol which you can buy directly from the company. Because you seem to reside in USA, the best web site would be https://ainterol.us/

You should be able to find where to buy Barlowe's PM by some search on forums as well.

Regarding optimum use of PM and additional stuff such as Testosterone reducers (I'm using RR) and dietary supplements to get best results you should read what for example Lotus has written here - she has done really impressive amounts of research!

Take care,
Teddy

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks Teddy,,,,  It was 1000mg not pills,, I copied and pasted  that.   I will get my order in from the supplier you mentioned and we can let the babies grow LOL.

My T is low naturally due to prostate cancer 11 years ago and I had the gland removed.

Thank you very much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon