Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Chronicle of Feminization

About seven years ago there was a contributor to this forum who went by the name Microstring. He was passionately interested in achieving lactation. We exchanged several private messages, and in one of them he shared a link to his blog on his feminization. It's a remarkable story, extremely well written and quite gripping. At the age of around forty he met two women from Ghana in a bar. They took him home and seduced him in unusual ways and started him on a path to feminization. It's a very long blog, and I haven't read all of it, but what I have read is remarkable and it is one of the most erotic things I have ever read. Here's the URL. http://hommeofeminin.erog.fr/. It's in French, and for those who don't read the language it's worth trying to read with the aid of Google translate. You won't regret the effort!

WOW, a great read.  Very well written with lots of good info.  Google Translate is fantastic.

(08-03-2024, 11:35 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  WOW, a great read.  Very well written with lots of good info.  Google Translate is fantastic.
Yes, a great read indeed! Last night I read the ten installments on his "gilded childhood." And the account of his experience with the two women from Ghana who introduce him to feminization is amazing! I will read more tonight.

This blog is long, and I am reading only a few installmens per day. Currently I am reading my way through the 51 installments of the thread "Ma femellisation."  The author, who despite his feminization had previously been attracted only to women and was unsympathetic to transsexuals, visits a massage parlor operated by a transsexual and through her is introduced to the transsexual culture of Paris and gets hooked. This begins in installment number sixteen. It makes for erotic reading! It begins on this page, http://hommeofeminin.erog.fr/30-categorie-11814487.html. Scroll down--the installments proceed from bottom to top of the page.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon