Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simple starter regimen for breast growth

Hi, I am a genetic male and I am trying to grow my breasts  and have had very good results from using a breast pump.

I am trying to increase their size further and am looking for a simple starter regimen - in terms of herbal pills -where I could start off with 2 or 3 supplements.  I'm also in search of the name of a estrogen cream to massage my breast with.  Can someone please give me some ideas of where to start?

There are a thousand ways to approach this, with everyone having their own preferred approaches. What I am attempting to give you here is one of the easiest and most effective methods that will get you started quickly, with less confusion.

What you need...

Anti-androgen: White Peony, Red Reishi, Finasteride (there are others).
If you have a normal range, male testosterone level, you will likely need to suppress it by using an anti-androgen. Use it daily to keep the level down. I personally have a Finasteride prescription but I know not everyone has one, and they may not be able to get one. The most popular and effective non-prescription AA’s on this forum are White Peony and Red Reishi Mushrooms. I do not have any experience with these, so I cannot make any recommendations as to brands or dosage. Ask around.

Estrogen source: You can go the traditional herbal route with Pueraria Mirifica or Fenugreek. There are many others but these top the list. However, there is often a problem with quality and dose. Frequently heard, “Is this a good brand?” “Am I taking enough or too much?” To simplify everything, I would recommend this cream. A reasonable schedule would be to use the cream for 28 days and then take 2 days off to reset your hormone receptors. This schedule varies widely from person to person. Some do 5-days on, 2-days off… others do a straight dosing schedule with no days off... ever.

https://www.amazon.com/HelloPharmacist-Natural-Bioidentical-Estrogen-Menopause/dp/B09ZBMJ14L/ref=sr_1_1?crid=398H94JPSJL0W&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.RguRgV1BLk5QcRZQHhast3v3SV_xmK1jqpivCOOFgkmCeOpBXmwq9ndfPQDmL6LV-Rm1c5voZLwDQ3eE1Tt9WA.VgXIYGl07fFr6xDHMntuylXsyMaeU7tPgFWed8ZGcZA&dib_tag=se&keywords=bi-est+5.0+-+estriol+%26+estradiol+cream&qid=1709925329&sprefix=bi-est%2Caps%2C139&sr=8-1

After you have established some growth and buds appear, add a progesterone source to your regimen. Look for a USP, bio-identical cream, such as this one. Here again, dosing schedules vary widely from person to person, some dosing only on their 2 off-days (on a 5//2 schedule), to others dosing daily. A moderate compromise would be to use it daily for one or two weeks at the beginning of the month. 20mg (one pump) is the usual dose.

https://www.amazon.com/Smoky-Mountain-Naturals-LLC-Dermatologist-Tested/dp/B00EB0AQA4/ref=sr_1_3?crid=144MPDPJCGH3R&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ofCOHW3l2CotKDqvTmzG_eP-_B3qJHp-GnqabqSIjUHQVkUzEErPSbwDsGaAWAdxqM7XRYG6UldKg2BNJ0BlL837PtoGYtKSHIfbgOH4UchltlKRWEHsWOTT7kvikhVDl0pejJ5dnUI-zAljdIh0Dg6FGtiXpvf60cf1BRs-_9CHQpcUeU7U6GcBofbwvhvI2sgoG2mf4OZsQTdP4WQ-lc14NXDT7ss3cT_bRvLI-dX1b7Hjy9NPdkf6k835nyUn_7DEebw4ycJ-2ANZL9a8EIFTiUV2zBDmwlZRBALY7io.L2BDR-06JOSe3NXVEq2xTefcsqBm7skt2y8Q-BEXQDI&dib_tag=se&keywords=estro+life+progesterone&qid=1709925606&rdc=1&sprefix=estro+life%2Caps%2C162&sr=8-3

If you start growing too much, just stop using the products. You may lose some of what you have but you could continue growing for a couple of weeks. Be prepared to live with what you have.

Karen  Heart

Hi Karen and thanks so much. I will plan on checking this regimen out and I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon