Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Augmentation - 1 Year Post-Op

I am 1 year Post-Op on Thursday, March 7th, I really can't believe its been 1 year since my Breast Augmentation. Where has the time gone????? 

Looking back over the past year and the problems that I have had with my left breast and at times, I have been asked was it worth it???? I only have one thing to say, it was worth every penny.  

580cc is the perfect size for me. I really have no regrets at all with the size that I have chosen but if I could do it all over and know what I know now?? I would of went a little larger. (600 to 700cc sized implants) The implants that I have (580cc sized implants) are big implants compared to other implants that I have seen other get. It would have been too much if I would of went that big. 

For other guys out there thinking of getting breast implants go with your gut feeling and what the plastic surgeon recommends, they really know the size of implant that will work with your body make up. 

I have no regrets at all and I'm very happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation March of last year. Even though I have a lot of problems with my left breast.
If any guy has questions about getting breast augmentation, please reach out to me and ask those questions. I'm here to help.
Here is my photo's of 1 yr BA Post-Op.

Was 580cc your dr’s recommendation or was it your desired initial volume or a mix of both?

Must say they look very nice 58  0 cc looks to be a good size for u Smile Smile

(11-03-2024, 03:48 PM)LibertyBelle Wrote:  Was 580cc your dr’s recommendation or was it your desired initial volume or a mix of both?
Hello LibertyBelle, Good question you have, I actually was going to go with the next size down 525cc and my PS suggested 580cc and I'm glad I went with his recommendation. I believe that they have a pretty good idea what you will look like and what your body structure will be able to handle and also I did have some extra skin on my breasts so I didn't have to go through expanders like I hear some guys have had to do. Quite happy with what I have I must say....Thanks for your question.

(11-03-2024, 06:15 PM)Niaja Wrote:  Must say they look very nice 58  0 cc looks to be a good size for u Smile Smile

Thank you Niaja, I believe they are also, especially when I loose some weight. I will look much healthier and my breasts will be more revealing, can't wait....Thanks again....

You really look fantastic. You were my inspiration to do my BA. They have really settled in nicely and look fuller now then 6 months ago. Thank you

(12-03-2024, 10:20 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  You really look fantastic. You were my inspiration to do my BA. They have really settled in nicely and look fuller now then 6 months ago. Thank you

Thank you for your kind words, has it really been six months already, time sure flys.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon