Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

L-Ornithine and L-Carnitine Journey

The scale, bottles. L-Ornithine and L-Carnitine arrived today. It is almost at the 3 hour fast mark. We shall see how it goes.

A new technique to elevate night time growth hormone release and a potential growth hormone feedback control loop (breastnexum.com)

Has it worked out for you so far?

I'm a bit over one week from hitting three months on this combo along with fasting +12 hours daily. It is working, I'm slowly slimming down and I think its helping with body changes too, at least there's zero obvious ill effects from it. No sleep issues either as I'm taking slow release 10mg melatonin before sleep which is really nice as I have trouble sleeping without.

So far I have noticed all "symptoms" mentioned on the article I picked this from. Faster nail and hair growth also which is cool. I'm quite sure this and other HGH + IGF-1 stuffs helped with surgery recovery too. Would be fun to know how its working out?

Thanks for checking in love! I have noticed similar effects in slimming gown, though it has only been 10 days. I do not seem to be having any sleep disturbances  unrelated to escess water consumption. I am looking forward to more of the same!

Congrats on just about hitting the three month mark!

Dropping any later snacks hasn't been difficult. So, I have been doing the 12+ hour fasting and 1 mg powder of the L-Ornithine with 500 mg capsule L-Ornithine. The L-Ornithine powder does stick to the bottle a little, but not enough to be a bother.

I also made sure to shift my other meds and supplements to my evening meal vs. bed time, with the exception of the L-Ornithine and L-Ornithine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon