Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts are "separated" - how to improve?

Hi,

My breasts are bit far from another. I guess it has to do with male genetics. That causes them to be very off-center in the bra cups. I have disclosed a picture which shows it well. The pix is a few months old, but even if my breasts are now slightly larger, the situation is same. I wonder if there is any way I can make them to grow in a way that they match bra construction better, and in the future my cleavage will also become more feminine?

-Teddy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have the same issue, From what I understand it's quite common with male Boob growth and some females.
The only answer I found (not a complete answer, but it helps) is to wear a bra with side support, they're hard to find (especially in "male" sizes), or failing that very careful use of body tape (ouch!).

I was thinking of trying a strapless (adhesive) "cleavage" bra; easier to get, just not sure how long they'd stay attached.

This is caused by chest width and or shape. Males and those with typical male development tend to have both wider and rounder shaped chests, the classic "barrel" shape makes breasts sit wide and face outwards, whereas typical female chest is narrower and has flatter shape so obviously it makes boobs point easily straight out.

The way to deal with this is a bra with good side support like BlackButterfly mentioned. Then there are also ways on promoting inner breast development, vacuum pump domes can be made to sit tight in the middle and thus aim inner breast more, maybe topical NBE stuff might help with that too? I think I've seen quite nice inner and upper development from it, but what made the big difference for me was the fat graft breast augmentation. Second round will be more of the same, but that is what closed the gap almost perfectly.

Note that my chest isn't barrel shaped, nor extremely wide either. When I'm really slim at smallest my band length measured at 33", typically I fluctuate between 36 to 38 so just slightly above typical female average. Despite this, due to my breast shape I had a gap in the middle for the longest time, it seems that just growing enough is the best way to deal with it, of course it can't change chest width and shape as much, but a really good bra and working on middle fullness with NBE methods is the way to go. Big Grin

Look for bras with wide bands and extra side support panels on them. Also sewing extra piece of thick fabric on the sides of the cups can give extra push on the sides.

Hi Teddy,

Wide set breasts are common, even in cis-female populations… but probably more so upon cis-male populations because of larger rib cages. I'm having success using the topical creams I introduced last year, meaning I alternate between using estradiol and progesterone on opposing days. As we know estradiol elongates breasts while progesterone induces side branching and initiates growth hormone when using topical progesterone. I confine the estradiol (E2) and progesterone cream (PC) to the inner quadrants between my breasts (alternating each day). Imho it's working… like with anything using NBE/HRT to grow breasts it's not an overnight success, so I'd set your expectations in accordance. Alternatively, I've used a breast pump positioned closer to center mass to help initiate growth, though you can only use one dome at a time due to the positioning aspect. If using this application I'd confine the two creams to the above description only as opposed to the entire breasts at a time.

Good luck  Hug

To combat this I squeeze my Noogleberry and snakebites to face inward and vacuum in between my breasts.

Lotus, a quick question...
If alternating between Estradiol and Progesterone works on the mid-boob area, would it also work for the often problematic under-boob area?

(21-03-2024, 04:59 AM)BlackButterfly Wrote:  Lotus, a quick question...
If alternating between Estradiol and Progesterone works on the mid-boob area, would it also work for the often problematic under-boob area?

Yes, i believe it'll work on the under boob (lower quadrant) Here's a past post on building cleavage: 

(26-03-2016, 08:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Two things help with increasing cleavage, imo. Adding isometrics exercises add support, especially the inner poles (quadrant). That, and progesterone cream 2-3x a week, helps build side boobage. Shy
Lately I'm thinking compression helps heal and bind (as opposed to stretching fat cells too much) builds a supportive cellular matrix (aka density). 
Thanks again Big Grin

And another post on how to increase different parts of the breasts.

(04-03-2024, 12:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  You can use progesterone cream to target certain areas of the breasts for growth. How do I know? I've used Progesterone on specific areas of my breasts and experienced growth (simply use PC in a specific area you want to increase breast growth… and only there, don't apply PC anywhere else). A recent 3D mammogram I had done proved it as glandular growth.
Early on in my program I also used a breast pump to help bring out the "inframammary crease" (the under-breast, or referred to as “inframammary fold”). Positioning of the domes on the lower quadrant of the breasts can be tricky… but it is doable. Some experienced members may remember discussions called the “pencil test”. Enter "Pencil" in the Breastnexum search option and you'll find some enlightening Smile posts about the pencil test.
A conclusion of the study below indicated that collagen was more apparent:
The intradermal anatomy of the inframammary fold
The conclusion of this study is that the inframammary fold is an intrinsic dermal structure consisting of regular arrays of collagen held in place by a zone of adherence that is a specialized area of the superficial fascial system
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9734420/
Inframammary fold
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inframammary_fold

Thankyou Lotus.

(25-03-2024, 07:02 AM)BlackButterfly Wrote:  Thankyou Lotus.

If you want a bra that is designed for the male width of chest, I can recommend Homme Mystere website. They are currently having a clearance sale. In my experience, they deliver overseas speedily and cheaply.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon