Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM or pharma, not sure

Hiya, been a very, very long time since I dared to come back here.
I found myself here, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, didn't have a clue but reading posts and mostly the Lotus advice gave me an idea of who or what I needed to do to be me.
So here it is.
I did start on PM, waaaay, waaay too much of it, sorta got that sorted out in the end. Realised I needed other stuff too, I studied, I read, it's all here right on this site and I eventually did get it.
Alright my body, hormonal...yes, but diet, exercise and embarrassed to say starvation to rid myself of all muscle mass.....DONT DO THAT!!!!!!
Boobs, that's kinda what it's about, I got pretty much everything, my cups on herbals. I am now on pharma patches, but did they do much...idk? omg they hurt, they really, really hurt a LOT when I went on pharma but grow? Well hard to tell as that is when i went on my extreme weight loss thingy, the first thing a girl loses is her boobs, a lot of fat in those puppies. Still a b cup is enough for me, herbal or pharma? I think both work. I got a b cup on herbal, I kept it on pharma despite weight loss.

What is PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon