Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone

(27-04-2024, 03:45 PM)Nadi Wrote:  Beautiful as always!!!

I have to learn your  confidence and smile.  So much to learn in a short time, but I will never give up.

Pooky

You'll manage that!  Kiss

Today I'm showing you myself in the same dress as last time but for a different occasion.

Nadi

The dress is still very pretty.  But the most important part of the presentation is your smile and confidence.  In my opinion that’s what makes you so attractive.  

Always  Wink

Pooky

All I see is femininity, the dress, look, attitude and persona,  an elegant beautiful lady.

Thank you very much, dear Pooky and dear Wee2er!  Hug

Self-confidence and attitude is of course a learning process and a product of experience. Here is an old photo from eight years ago. I think you can see that my style and hairdo have changed quite a bit since then. But I received my first compliment from a complete stranger on the street. He gave me a smile and said: "Trés belle Madame!" 

Such beautiful pictures of a happy pretty lady Heart

(Yesterday, 01:53 PM)Nadi Wrote:  Beautiful as always!

I told my wife she needed to help me learn to smile all the time.  She might need to take a hair brush to my behind when I forget, that might help me to remember. I can be hard headed sometimes, but that could be good as I refuse to stop my HRT or give up.  THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!

Pooky

Thank you so much, dear Ninja and dear Pooky!  Hug

A smile is so important and gives you self-confidence. I'm sure your wife will teach you the right way  Big Grin

Today once again two older pics with the old hairstyle.  Blush

Nadi

Thanks for the pictures, you are very beautiful.

A lot going on in my life right now, but all GOOD. My nerves are stressing me out.  Wife told me to just calm down and enjoy this beautiful journey. 

I got up this morning, saw your beautiful pictures, and I’ve decided that I’m going to take the advice given me and enjoy this one in a life time journey.

Thanks again!

Pooky

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon