Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner seeking guidance

Hi lovely people 

Thank you for coming and paying attention to my questions.

I am a 22 year old person (5.9 feet tall and weighing 121 pounds).

I have always wanted to acquire a woman's body since I was a child.

Just a few days ago, I discovered this website, which surprised me very much.

If possible, I would like to do the following:

1.My urgent desire is to make my breasts at least reach around A size.

2.I want my nipples to become bigger.

3. I want my breasts to become round and round like women, rather than the fat accumulation that men experience due to obesity.

But the premise of doing these things is not to harm my male sexual function, and I will try my best under this premise.

I have now purchased these things:

1.Aiterol PM and BHK's PM (Since I have seen some people using the BHK's brand on other forums achieving significant results)

2.NOW's EGCE (because I heard that ECGC is an anti androgenic drug that does not affect sexual function).

3.Swisse Silymarin, and I am also considering purchasing USP progesterone cream.
(Which PC brand should I choose?SM? I found this brand on Amazon has already been sold out.Or is it okay as long as it's USP?

May I ask everyone, how can I use them to achieve my goal? Or do I need to use something else?

My English may be a bit awkward because it's not my native language. Please forgive me.

Thanks all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon