Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Revenge Body

I've always liked girls and I guess I've found it hard to make male friends for as long as I can remember. I've never been much into macho things but I've never been a femboy either. My early and initial sexual arousals all came about either viewing or playing in lingerie and I can still remember the first time I saw a gorgeous girl in suspenders and stockings when I was quite young that I had a physical reaction to. I was hooked for life on girls in lingerie.

Erotic female appeal has been with me all my life and I've indulged in lingerie to varying degrees as a soothing aid since my teens. For a while I was even occasionally wearing panties and stockings under my business clothes and more recently I've started to wear panties more regularly rather than as just an occasional fetish thing. However my wife of 40+ years has never understood and never engaged in any meaningful way by either indulging in lingerie as erotica herself or helping me indulge myself. For most of my married life it has been a repressed fetish.

A couple of years ago I think I accidentally started to develop a little gynecomastia due to medication I was taking but I've now become obsessed with my boobs. I'm now willing them to develop more but I'm also starting to wonder how much of that is due to wanting to develop a fetish revenge body (that I really think I will enjoy anyway) because my wife has been non sexual for decades now.

What main reasons do other males staying male think triggered their desire to have breasts? Is a revenge body a possibility?

Does this make any sense at all?

(22-03-2024, 12:27 AM)i think there are many reasons but in my case and posibly many otheres living in a sexless marrige played a big part i have always been a transvestive but never realy thought about growing my own breasts untill i found myself deep in a sexless marige  im not shure but it could be a sort of compensation for no longer haveing acsess to a female body and not whanting to cheat on my wife ive turend inwards to satisfiy my desiresWellworn Wrote:  I've always liked girls and I guess I've found it hard to make male friends for as long as I can remember. I've never been much into macho things but I've never been a femboy either. My early and initial sexual arousals all came about either viewing or playing in lingerie and I can still remember the first time I saw a gorgeous girl in suspenders and stockings when I was quite young that I had a physical reaction to. I was hooked for life on girls in lingerie.

Erotic female appeal has been with me all my life and I've indulged in lingerie to varying degrees as a soothing aid since my teens. For a while I was even occasionally wearing panties and stockings under my business clothes and more recently I've started to wear panties more regularly rather than as just an occasional fetish thing. However my wife of 40+ years has never understood and never engaged in any meaningful way by either indulging in lingerie as erotica herself or helping me indulge myself. For most of my married life it has been a repressed fetish.

A couple of years ago I think I accidentally started to develop a little gynecomastia due to medication I was taking but I've now become obsessed with my boobs. I'm now willing them to develop more but I'm also starting to wonder how much of that is due to wanting to develop a fetish revenge body (that I really think I will enjoy anyway) because my wife has been non sexual for decades now.

What main reasons do other males staying male think triggered their desire to have breasts? Is a revenge body a possibility?

Does this make any sense at all?

Revenge body? It makes sense for you.

I gave up trying to psychoanalyze myself a long time ago. 

I do what I do because it is an irresistible compulsion...
and life would be a crushing bore without it.  Smile

Karen

Yes, it make sense.  I've done a very similar thing.

Wellworn, I'm in kinda the same situation. I'm nearing 70 and in a sexless marriage as well. Every time I try to cop a feel of the wife's boobs, I get my hand slapped. Tough stuff. My attraction to men has increased 10 fold and I quit trying to conceal my bisexual side from my wife.

I didn't see a sexless marriage as being the complete problem. I was never a big sports macho man, matter of fact with my long hair as a teen I was often called a girl and whistled at. I had a medical condition that tipped the scales and started breast growth along with all the fem feeling I have had for the past few years. How I just need more the body shape, boobs and all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon