Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

recommendations re HRT self dosing

Hi all

so, have posted a bit, not exactly the worlds most prolific.

I have been dabbling with self presc HRT, using the following:

progesterone capsule 200mg x 1 in the morning
estradiol gel pumps x 4, 2 in the morning 2 at night, this provides a total of 3mg

no AA as having a break from red reishi

i have just received estradol valerate pills 2mg, with a view to swapping out the gel for a pill am, and a pill pm?

my question is, is this a good regime?, should I add anything, increase or decrease anything?

all help appreciated

Lottie x

I think that sounds a decent starting regime, see how you get on and adjust / add to suit.

I started my NBE journey on PM & RR but later switched to HRT as:
Esteroil Validate 2mg/day then increased it to 4mg/day
Finestrade 5mg/day then changed to Dutasteride 0.5mg/day

That worked really well had decent breast growth and the otehr usual feminisation like softer skin etc. The biggest change was my cricket pitch grassed over again! Had large bald patch for nigh on 15-years.. amazing what Fin/Dust does  Smile 

Good luck with your regime.

thankyou for your reply.
may i ask why you changed from fin to dutasteride?
'lotti x

Hi Kay,
Yes, Dutasteride is more effective, if my memory serves right, it attacks both type 1 & 5 5a-reductase, whereas as Fin only tackles one of the types.
There's a whole load of research on here if you want to know more.
I got my Dutasteride (Avodart - GSK)  from Vanna Inhouse Pharmacies, iit was the best price and most reliable place to get it.
Hope that all helps.

thankyou x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon