Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it safe to only block DHT?

I know this forum is mostly about growing breasts, and although I may be interested at a later date, right now my main concern is halting becoming more masculine, along with hopefully reversing some and having slight feminization. Mostly to my face.

I was been thinking about taking Red Reishi Mushroom and Green Tea to lower my DHT levels without killing my Testosterone so as to not permanently damage my fertility while getting rid of most of the bad effects of being male quite frankly. My main worry is this could cause health issues without replacing with estrogen, especially for my bone density.

Has anyone had experience with this, and if this is the case, would it be possible to supplement with only a tiny amount of PM or something of the like to offset the health issues caused?

As you said, one cannot spot feminize their face, with herbs.

Depending on your age, skin condition, hair status, and such, there are a number of things that you can do to feminize your face without any herbs or whatever. 

Grow your hair and get a feminine hairstyle. If you have short hair now, maybe start with a Pixie cut.
Put some highlights in you hair. 
Pluck your eyebrows to a feminine shape. Have a pro do it, if possible.
Get your ears pierced.
Get rid of all traces of a beard. 
Get your face as flawless as possible. If you have acne or blemishes and cannot treat them yourself, find an Esthetician for laser or other facial treatments.
Wear light mascara, a matte lipstick that matches the natural color of your lips, a touch of bronzer or blush. Or, maybe just some Cherry Chapstick!

Smile more and tilt your head slightly to the left or right shoulder when speaking to others, not straight up.
Study and adopt feminine postures. Use your eyes to communicate. Do not make big gestures or take up a lot of space.

Do as many of these things as you can... it might be enough for you.

Karen  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon