Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy wow

All of that being said, I've found a new confidence. Not total confidence. I will now go out in nothing but a tee in my bra at home. I will also go out braless. If I have to drive, I'll make an effort to hide, but I think that ship might have sailed. As I look down at my filled 42A bra, it has definitely sailed. I don't know what I'll do for work tomorrow.

Button down shirts help. Trust me I am in the same situation. Don’t know if I can Noogleberry with BA

Research. I think you can and you'll be impressed.

I feel like I'm almost ready to step up to a B cup. Though my deflation is real. Attached are pics of my first noogs and my second. I remember gasping to come close to fill out the smaller cups, and now I'm 40-50% of the larger. Also attached is me in my balconette feeling like I'm blowing it out. And, jesus, my areolas today while deflated were so broad with glands still visible. This post will have the cups. The next my size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30-04-2024, 04:21 AM)404notfound Wrote:  Size.

Nice!
Congratulations! Hug

(30-04-2024, 06:34 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(30-04-2024, 04:21 AM)404notfound Wrote:  Size.

Nice!
Congratulations! Hug

First off, thank you. I'm sorry I neglected to reply.

Second, I now have a specific goal in mind thanks to my sister size. A 40B is my sister size of 42A. I don't like the way 42A looks on me, but 40B has great, but able-to-be-hidden front projection. I know this from my morning pumping to 40B size and going with my XXL button downs (though I have yet to try it with a bra). When I no longer need to pump as long or as often while filling my 40B cups, that will be my happy point. I will have boobs, I will be happy and I won't have to deal with the questioning stares or actual questions. I think. I haven't been around someone who hasn't seen me in a while, though that will happen next week and my anxiety is tingling from what growth I have had, but, just like losing weight while apart from someone who knows you the initial questions are there in my mind.

From, "404, have you lost weight?"

To, "404, um are those boobs?"

Though, people are far less likely to ask about the latter over the former (though they might want to) I've started to give less of a flip. There are mirrors in my workplace and it's patently clear to me, even with my oversized shirts, that I've at least got pokies if not actual boobs most of the day. I haven't cared and neither has anyone else. Granted, I don't flaunt them, I don't focus (zero mind) on them, so maybe it's confirmation bias. Either way, I'll take it.

(30-04-2024, 04:18 AM)404notfound Wrote:  I feel like I'm almost ready to step up to a B cup. Though my deflation is real. Attached are pics of my first noogs and my second. I remember gasping to come close to fill out the smaller cups, and now I'm 40-50% of the larger. Also attached is me in my balconette feeling like I'm blowing it out. And, jesus, my areolas today while deflated were so broad with glands still visible. This post will have the cups. The next my size.

I have bought 2 sets of cups and they both cracked and became useless. have you had that trouble and what brand are the ones in the picture if I might ask where did you buy them

Noogleberry. The smaller from Amazon, not sure how many they have left, the larger directly from them. I had two sets of the cheaper Amazon cans before these and they both cracked as well. The Noogs are worth the money.

found noogleberry cups but having trouble deciding what size to get, broken cups were 150 ml which I think volume is 1500 myand I just about filled completely don't know what size noogleberry cup to get large or extra large --any advice would be appreciated when pumped think I might be a C cup

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon