Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO for beginners...

HelloDidi has some great experience using hrt and bo. She has a lot to offer in terms of combining hrt and nbe. 

In my personal opinion nothing can beat or come close to prescription strength and dose estrogen. I think pm and bo are great for those wanting to be more feminine or want to develop breast, but I don't think anything can compare to hrt in the long run. Nbe takes time prob more time than it would take hrt. 

I think if you want to completely feminize a d your wife and family are on board with it then maybe start with bo till you get get on a prescription of estrogen and most likely a form of testosterone blockers suppression meds. (Usually both are prescribed but not always depending on the individuals needs and goals). 

It can take years for hrt to work and it's stronger than nbe. So I'd say the sooner you get on HRT the better, since you don't want to waste time on nbe if you don't have to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon