Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D-Penicillamine?

Hi! 

I'm a skinny male who wants to grow boobs. I don't want to transition, I just really want to grow natural Ds or DDs.

I was wondering if anyone has tried low dose Penicillamine with NBE for breast growth? One of its side effects is gigantomastia and breast hypertrophy:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8149272/

One doctor found it caused gynecomastia in a male patient with no changes in libido or male characteristics:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...56/?page=1

Based off my reading, D-Pencillamine affects the way that mammary tissue responds to prolactin. Those women who experienced breast hypertrophy on D-Penicillamine naturally had elevated prolactin levels.

If I took NBE supplements to stimulate glands, domperidone to boost prolactin (not enough to lactate), and D-Penicillamine then theoretically I might be able to induce macromastia. I don't think this would work with D-Pencillamine alone. I think that a combination of it with massage + herbs + domperidone might = significant breast development.

Has anyone tried anything like this? I've tried using the search function and haven't come across anything. 

My plan right now is: 

- Daily massage 
- Soy Flour shakes (similar to MissMadScientist's dosage from her BreastNexus thread)
- Herbs (I'll start with Fenugreek) 
- Domperidone (to increase prolactin) 
- D-Penicillamine (low dose to start)

I can add BO or PM if needed, but want to start with the program listed above.

Dpencillamine... this sounds interesting , im not that sure as to whether it would help or not but maybe you could start with. Low dose with domperidone or do one then leave it a few days and then do the other.... you d pribably need to experiment with it, but if you do, listen to your body If anything starts to feel off, please keep us updated iron your progress on this if are able to as this could be useful to some of us.

Thanks
(Benji)aka IndustrialD1amond

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon