Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

remove email address

my email address is showing. don't want that. how do you remove it?

Where is your email address showing?

in the user cp home.

then if i click view profile. there is a link that says "send email" link as well.

-------just did some browsing and found the "hide email" option. i was originally going to change email address and attempting to delete from there, but it wasn't working.

it still shows up in the cp home menu though, so that only shows to me correct?

Yes, you can only see your own User CP. There's no point in trying to change your email address there, because nobody can see it apart from you. Other users have their own user CP which they can access.

Just for the record, your email address doesn't show anywhere at all. Using the hide email option doesn't prevent your email address from being shown, it just prevents anyone else from using the link to send an email. If you allow them to use that link they still can't see your email address because the emails are sent by the forum's own mail server, not by yours.

In short you can't hide your email address, you can only hide the link that allows your email address to be used to send you an email.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon