Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pictures too big

I have been trying to attach my pics but its coming up saying error because my pictures are to big, Is there another way to attach bigger files? or to make mine smaller somehow...hmmm. I have only been able to put my before pic on Sad. Hopefully my boyfriend can help me tomorrow or if any one can tell me how they did it, that would be good Smile

Milani

I wasn't aware that there was a size limit for pictures. Can you tell me exactly what the error message said and I'll find out what the problem is? It's probably something that can be fixed if I know exactly what the error is.

This is what came up

Error Attaching File
The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes.

nobody else seemed to have that problem so maybe im attaching it wrong, i just clicked on browse next to attachment and selected the pic i wanted to, is that right?

I've now checked and the maximum size for image uploads is 500 kb, as the message you got informed you.

The picture you're uploading must be huge. The one you have uploaded already is only 44 kb, so this must be much much bigger. Can you reduce the size of the picture so that the file size is less than 500 kb?

hi, not sure but i will try Smile they went on the old site no problem, maybe i will just paste the link for people to use.

Milani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon