Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New or Old forum

Which forum should I be using please?

Thanks.

The old forum is mainly for reference as it has a large aoount of information in it. We should be using the new forum.
How is your program going? Last I remember, you were 4 to 5 months along with herbals and getting a Noog. Have you had any growth? BTW. you asked about improving skin elatisity in a earlier post. The only things I can think of to help with that is to drink plenty of water. Our skin depends upon that. Using a good moisterizer when nooging couldn't hurt. I take Gelatin 2 caps with each meal or three times a day. I also take Collagen+c by Neocell 3 caps twice a day. My main goal is to make sure my body has enough material on hand to build the collegen and connectiv tissue in my skin. Also helps the hair and nails. The current breast batter I make uses Lubraderm. I am going to put up a program page soon. Just have to make the time to do it.

Happy growing.
andy

Many thanks for your reply.

Just an update. I have been noogling for about a month quite extensively. In that, as I am a light sleeper and sleep on my back normally, I use the system all night with a break of a couple of hours.

When I remove the cups the feeling and looks are delightful but of course over a couple of hours the swelling albut disappears.

I am taking SP, RCB and WY at the moment.

I am unsure where I shall go from here. I am uncertain about products like PM or BO.

What I have achieved I am fairly pleased with however I would like to see further permanent growth.

Best regards,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon