Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok,Re-posted Who do you tell ,when ,why, or what do you tell? about your NBE.

Ok, Guys and Gals of the forum. Sweetlypetite asked a good question in the general forum. What to tell mom, if anything at all.
I've seen this question posted in the old forum. Seeing a version of it on the general discussion board made me decide to ask the rest of you guys what your thoughts are on the subject. I realize that it is more of a related stuff thread, but felt it needed to be posted here. We all have our own ,very personal, reasons for wanting more female shaped breasts. CD's who want to naturally fill out our outfits. Male to female performers looking for a more natural look. Transsexuals in the process of their own brand of transition. Gender-benders, guys who simply want their own pair of breasts, etc and etc...You get my point. The reasons are diverse. I am not saying the desire to have breasts put you in one of these categories. I am simply saying that there are many reasons to grow breasts.
Now to my question. At some point. Depending on how far you are planning to develop/grow. Those around you are going to stop thinking you have been hitting the gym. They are going to wonder about the extra mass on your chest and may say something. The reply "I am putting on weight", isn't going to cut it anymore. Especially when you are not putting in on elsewhere. So what are your thoughts guys. Your reasons are your own, but what do you plan to say? Ignore, act mysterious, say you don't know whats going on ,you haven't really noticed. Get annoyed that they said anything about it, and say it's a personal medical situation? Look and act like they have lost their minds and quickly walk away? LOL..
Then who do you tell ,when ,why, or what do you tell? about your NBE. You kinda have to tell your SO. but at what point?

What do you think? I know you have given it some thought.
Have you already been put into a position where something was said? If you are comfortable doing so. Let us know how it went. No big details needed. Just what did you say? Were they accepting?

andy

Ok, Since I asked the question. I'll start. (I still want to hear from everybody else. I am curious as to your responses.) I have always been overweight. These last few years I have had ,technically, a set of aa moobs. So I have a little time , I think, before people will notice any development. Then there might be some confusion on their part as to how I looked before.
Depending on how large I end up going ,something may be said or asked. May have to wear a sports bra eventually. They jiggle a little more now the they used to. Do to the restructuring going on. I probably will go with the medical issue reason. Could be early anapause. After all it is a hormonal imbalance. Just one I caused. I did start taking saw palmetto for my hair loss and prostate. The fenugreek is to help keep my blood sugar lower due to my diabetes. As to family and friends I will probably say the same and assure them it is nothing seriously wrong. So nothing to be concerned with. It is my body, my reasons. The real reasons they couldn't easily accept anyway. Where I live is deeply Southern Baptist and SBC have taken a strong stance against the LGBT community. I was Southern Baptist born and raised. I do not agree or support this aspect of their faith. But, I digress. All and all, I feel like it is my business and no one else’s. I won't directly lie, but like elves or mimbari, will not tell the whole truth. Most people don't want the truth anyway. Just what will fit into their worldview and be acceptable to them. In my line of work it shouldn't be problem as does not affect my job. I believe the people I work with won't care anyway. Time will tell on this one. As to who ,in my personal day to day life, I will tell the real reasons .. Well..I have some trust issues. So it will only be someone I have carefully felt out one the subject before bringing it up. Though, Soimetimes, life puts you into a position where you just have to jump into the deap end and hope you don't drown.

Maybe more thoughts later. What do the rest of you think? Give a reason? Or not? Say something in advance as to a medical condition? Or not?

Happy Journey's and best wishes.
andy

Sorry for pulling this thead earlier. I had my reasons. This time I will leave it up.

hi Andy
thanks for posting your thread....it is definately interesting for a female AND male view (in my opinion). i like how you pose some interesting options to you situation (situation NOT= problem....read more as 'decision to change') Smile

it makes me think...and i like that Smile

thanks Andy!

Hey thanks for the post.

I'll probably use the same reasons you did Andy, as I'm in a similar situation, overweight and diabetic. I have a few other medical problems with medications that are causing a hormonal imbalance anyway, so I figured I'd just go with it. I've always been fascinated by breasts, always wanted my own, so this is sort of a golden opportunity. My wife's only comment was "I don't care as long as they aren't bigger than mine". Not likely, seeing that she's 48 GG. Smile

As far as work goes, people there know I take a lot of meds so I don't think they'll care, and since I work kind of isolated, they probably won't even notice.

It's kind of sad that other people would even care, but society really casts us in a rather rigid mold, doesnt' it?

I have been doing NBE with herbs since November. I have gained about 1/2 a cup size. (atm, I am almost a B cup) I have Hypo-Glycimia, which is the opisate of diabetes, I have a problem with my blood sugars bottoming out. I started taking FenuGreek about October. I started NBE after I noticed some of the side effects of the FG coupled with the Saw Palmetto that I had been taking for prostate health. I had always wanted boobs, but never really thought about doing anything about it. I am now starting BO treatment. (Just got the order deleivered today) On top of all this, I have been over weight for many years.

The line I have given my family is that I have Gynacomastia, which is true, I just dont tell them that the cause of it is my doing.

Hey guys, Thanks for sharing.
Yeah Jajay it is a shame that society spends so much time decrying those that are diffrent. If you don't like something just let it go. It is not like we are crying for the destruction of our country or something. We simply wish to be a little bit diffrent from everybody else. Sometimes we are not round pegs to fit round holes. Good luck on you NBE.

Hey cspark, Congrats on your NBE. Looks like you are getting good results.

I hope you both get the results you desire. Keep me posted.

Thanks Andy I LOVE this post. I love hearing from men and women. Anyway, I only told one person about my breast growth journey.(I told one of my guy friends. He thought it was cool) I bought a push up bra that adds 1 to 2 cups sizes. It makes me look like a large B but I'm only a small A. I will lose the push up bra once I reach my goal of a B cup. Smile Nobody will notice my growth =D!! I did that on purpose because I'm doing this for me and no one else. Good luck everyone!! HeartHeartHeartHeart

ill just say they´re growing on theyr own, the only person that knows about this is my mom, cos shes really open minded and a great friend to me, and when i reach my goal of a 32 or 34 C, i might tell my cousin that wants bigger breast as well.

I haven't told anyone, but my bf found out because I left it on my computer. I'd rather people notice my growth and then tell them I did something then tell them and have them bug me about it. My mother in particular would get on me for 'wasting my money' and worry I have bad self image so it's just not worth it to tell her ever.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon