Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

msm for detox???

has anyone used msm for detoxing, i was looking into things i could use to detox my body but not having to stop eating etc, things like physillium husk, or aloe vera juice have also interested me,
but msm seems to be the one that works quite well

i may also use physillium hush to help de-scale my colon and msm to help rid me of toxins..

any 1 used it please comment, id like to know how you got on..

i know it can take at least 2 weeks for detox symtoms to go and im used to headaches so think i could stick it out with the help of a pain killer mabe.

You know you could also fast, an aunt of mine used to do that every year orso. She´d eat only yogurt (with no sugar) and grapes, and fresh grapejuice for a week orso but you can start doing it for one or two days. I tried it out once, it is very very boring to do and you get a metallic sort of taste in your mouth but afterwards my skin looked just beautiful and I felt very energetic.

hi bibi,
thanks , i did think about fasting but am not sure about it yet, i did do a apple cleanse a while ago, i just ate green apples for 3 days and apple juice, oooo it was horrible, ive never been so sick of food b4.

the yogurt sounds good though since you are putting in good bacteria awell.. hmmm i do like the sound of this... only for 3 days though

i might ask hubby if he wants to do it with me????

i recieved my msm today... it smells uuughhh

i just rang hubby and asked him if he wants to do a yougert and fruit cleanse/detox... ha ha he didint sound to impresed (he did the apple cleanse with me and had the runns...) but i think he will do it though... hmm yog n fruit n water sound more appitising than green apples dont u think?Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon