Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coloured contact lenses.

Hi everyone, sorry this is abit silly but i have just bought myself some brown contact lenses to go with my brown hair lol and my god i am so amazed lol, i always wanted brown eyes and this is my answer, £240 though so not cheap but im so impressed lol. I just wanted to share that lol sorry.
Thanks Cheryl xxxx

Very cool Big Grin I've always wanted colored/special fx contacts, but I already wear prescription contacts so it would be really expensive for me to get them since I have to order only ones that can be made to my prescription Sad

That´s great, I once bought some disposable green lenses, they were very cheap on offer. It was weird though because after using them a few times I discovered that I like myself better with my own eyecolor, which is brown. But it was good to know find that out!
Good luck with your new lenses Heart

Thanks both, i love them really do, i think i should have been born with brown eyes instead of muddy blue lol but they do make my eyes sting after having them in all day.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

wow, youre the first person ive ever heard say they want brown eyes! that makes me happy Heart (my eyes are a light brown)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon