Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holiday Worries?

Hi everyone, im getting myself a little worked up and worried about a holiday im going on with some friends in 5 weeks time. Im really looking forward to it but its my first holiday since i started living as a woman, im going with 6 friends all women, but 3 of them i dont know very well. The problem is they are all talking about going topless on the beach and i feel a little pressured by it lol silly i know, but im just so unsure if i should or not, i dont know how i would feel. My friends say its my first holiday with the girls and i should just let myself go and enjoy it and they also say that nobody knows me there so what difference does it make, and i guess they are right but is it ok to go topless or does it make me look bad in away as i am still a man. Any advice would be great thanks everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I think this is one of those things you just might have to play by ear.
If you're all out on the beach, and you're comfortable with the gals and feel like it, then by all means do it. It might be you just want to put on a nice bikini top...take baby steps, thats fine too. Who knows, by the end of vacation you might be jogging topless on the beach...Wink
I do hope that you enjoy your vacation, and have a wonderful time.

Thanks honey, i am getting myself a little too worried about this, i know i am lol but its a real big thing for me, my first holiday since i have been living as a women so i just dont know what to expect lol, but i will take my time and just see how i feel when im there and on the beach, i just worry i will stand out from the other women im going with and look odd if i dont do what they do, if that makes any sense lol i mean the 2 of the women im going with have seen my boobs lots of times and its nothing but the others have never seen my boobs unless they secretly come on here lol but im just nervous lol, but thanks hun for your advice it means alot.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl. I think bell has the right of it. Wear your top to the beach. When you get there. If you feel like it take your top off. If you don't like having it off. Put the top back on. Unless the bikini top gremlin steals it.Wink
Unless this is a nudist beach, I doubt you will be the only one wearing a top. You won't stand out. As for your friends. I bet they just want you to feel comfortable and have a good time. Toped or topless. They are obviously comfortable with you, since you are going with them. Do your best to relax and have a great time. Been four years since I took a real holiday. So have fun for me, spend some time worshipping the god Apollo. but don't get burned. Maybe find some fellow to help you get the suntan lotion on your back. Blush

Later

Oh, Sorry for the late post. First day off this week.

I know i would feel way to awkward to take my top off! i dont really understand why some women do it other than i guess for an equal tan. Dont feel you have to just because others are do what you feels right Smile

Milani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon