Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair removal

My God, I wouldn't even think of going to the groin when it seems so easy to tear skin that isn't held really taught! I'd need 3 hands... Big Grin

My problem is that the roots seem to be really, really effective at regrowth - within a week, it seems, on the belly.

B.

(30-01-2013, 12:07 PM)spanky Wrote:  I bought a Braun e-silk a couple of weeks ago after reading about it here. I have been quite pleased with the results so far. I only wish it could permanently get rid of the returning-stubble quicker. As for ChristinaAnn, the problem are is the pubic region, and I have yet to do anything but bodily harm to the scrotum (please excuse the somewhat graphic language).

Chest, buttocks, thighs, abdomen -- all have gone well and the pain involved is manageable. Indeed, after the first round, it seems almost insignificant. I have thus far left untouched a wedge between my breasts as my wife has said she likes to be able to grab me there. I also have not done the armpits, as again my wife was slow to accept deforestation there. I would rather "clear the deck," and hope to bring her along over time.

Spanky, you have private messaging disabled so I cannot respond to your private message. I am pasting my reply below:

The scrotum is the biggest challenge, with all that wrinkled skin.what I do is use the epilator on the sides of the scrotum, where it meets the groin. That are can be stretched fairly smooth, and it works well. Although I can't see it without a mirror, i can usually get the perineum Ok. For the central, wrinkled part of the scrotum I have to use tweezers.

Thanks. I thought it just might be impossible with the epilator.

(sound of air whistling in between clenched teeth)

Not a good place to get ingrown hair spots...

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon