Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, looking for advice on dosage.

Hi,

I have wanted to develope breast and a whole lot more since I a teen. Well, back then there was no internet or anything like that. So I did what most did back then, I pushed down what I wanted really and went all type A personality to prove I was what I am not. Dodgy

Well, I am all done doing that and have started working on NBE. I have done a ton on reading on here over the last 6 weeks. I started on fenugreek almost a month ago. I am taking 2 610 mg capsules 3x a day. Massaging 2 times a day.

I have noticed things changing. Breasts feel fuller, nipples are definitely bigger, (wider and taller). Smile My breast under the nipples tingle and ache and man does it hurt when someone backhands me in the chest. Angry

I am planning on starting SP and RC.

I was planning on the following dosages:

Fenugreek: 2 610mg capsule x3 times a day = 3660mg daily

Saw Palmetto extract: 1 320mg capsule 3x a day = 960 mg daily

Red Clove Herb and Blossom: 1 400mg capsule 3x a day = 1200mg daily

Is this a reasonable dosage? Huh
Is this a reasonable mix of herb? Huh

Any suggestions and/or advice would be more than welcome. I would try PM but it is not really an option atm.

thank you
christina Smile

Hello Christina.

Welcome to the board. Smile

It's been a while, but I spent about four months taking the type of herbs as you. I think your doses are in the same ballpark as I took.

I think it depends on your priorities as to whether these are a reasonable mix of herbs. If you want to get things going until you can get pm, I would say you've picked a decent group of NBE herbs. I think while these herbs helped with achieving some fat redistribution to my breasts, I'm uncertain of how much growth of breast tissue they stimulated. Since you can't get pm at this time, taking these other herbs may help with putting the process of breast development in motion. It's good you're getting aching and tingling sensations. Wink That's definitely a positive indicator that the herbs are working.

If on the other hand you want to get the most out of your money, I would suggest saving your money and spending it on pm as soon as possible. Pm has been much more effective for me than other herbs.

Your FG dose sounds high to me, but since there is nothing toxic in FG it shouldn't be problem. You may smell like maple syrup though as your body gets rid of the excess. Congrats on your decision and having the courage to act on it.

Thanks for the info and encoragement. Yeah, I do smell a little like maple syrup, but not all that strong.

I have been doing pictures every couple weeks. in a couple months I may post some. Smile

christina

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon