Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair removal

Smile 

Epilation is the removal of the entire hair, including the part below the skin. Methods include waxing, sugaring, epilation devices, wax,  lasers, threading, intense pulsed light or electrology. Hair is also sometimes removed by plucking with tweezers.
Hard wax ! no strip waxSmile

An epilator, is the closest experience, you can ever come to, to that of being tattooed.

Hair grows generally throughout the body during and after puberty. Men tend to have more hair than women. Men and women tend to have hair on his head, eyebrows, eyelashes, armpits, pubis and legs, and men also have hair on the face, abdomen, back and chest. Hair usually grows on the palms, lips, certain areas of the structure of the genitals or the soles of the feet.

translation agency

There are lots of methods for removing unwanted hairs from skin like using cream, gel or using laser technique. Cosmetic lasers are used for removing hairs from the body and it is popularly used.

I am blessed with little body hair, except around the groin. What hair I do have on chest, legs etc is fine and thin. As such, I have found careful use of an epilator on a regular basis to be a good solution for me, and far less messy than waxing. Hair remover cremes never did anything for me. For the genitals, careful use of a razor is my way. I should echo that long term use of pm will most certainly lighten and reduce body hair.

I am new to this forum, and am enjoying the posts. I had a moderately hairy chest and have found an epilator has permanently removed most of it in a fairly short time. I have naturally large breasts (gynecomastia) and hairlessness has made them more sensitive and more attractive.

Recently I discovered that coating the area with talcum powder reduces the friction and discomfort of epilation to almost zero.

I have recently started my laser hair removal treatment, i hate razors and those clumsy methods which are all short-terms. My result is very fantastic, its a completely out of the box experience, people who wants a perfect and hair less skin for long term should only for laser treatment.

laser hair removal : best for skin

I would LOVE a long-term solution to body hair. :/ My hair grows back so fast, and so far Saw Palmetto is the only thing that helps reduce how fast it grows (although honestly that doesn't even start working until it's been in my system for months, by the time I start cleansing again! >.<)

I'm too poor for laser hair removal, plus that would be embarrassing for me (don't ask why, I'm strange). I've yet to try an epilator, and that's my last hope. I bought a home wax kit two years ago, and four different types of wax to go with it. $40 later, and nothing. Most of the wax didn't even adhere to my hair, and just really hurt without pulling out any hair. The few places I WAS able to pull hair out of grow a lot less now, so my hair grows back on my legs a little patchy (somehow), but I was never able to get a smooth finish.

Right now, I'm stuck with razors. I use men's razors, as they give me the best shave of anything I've tried so far, and I'll use deodorant or a toner afterwards in places that are prone to irritation (like the bikini).

Unfortunately, with my pale-white skin and black hair (stupid Italian genetics), even when I shave, you can still see the hair follicle under my skin...Which is why I REALLY want to try another method.

I eppilate every day and am seeing serious results. I love my eppilation machine

turmeric can also be used topically to permanently stop hair growth, but it takes months of application to work

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon