Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black Hippie: How can I look older?? =[

Ohh... well I can still help with make-up...
MAC are, in my opinion, by far the best make up brand. And they cater to all skin tones, there's hundreds of colours available in everything. Google MAC cosmetics and it will come up, and then you can find a store that stocks it near to where you are too Smile x

I live in the US too. TJ Maxx has a petite section, you should look there and just try different stuff on, even if you don't think it will look good, sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised Smile Oh and definitely try to stop wearing sneakers all the time. You don't have to get rid of them, but try flats and heels/wedges (if you don't mind wearing them, but you'll look older for sure if you wear them). Flats are comfy and come in so many different styles and they can be very hippie.

Eye makeup like eyeliner and mascara are easy because you don't have to match them with your skin tone...just use black (dark brown if you're blonde) and don't go crazy with it because then you'll look like you're a teenybopper. You can go into any makeup or department store and ask someone to do your makeup for you (they usually do it for free because they're trying to convince you to buy their products) to see how you should be doing your makeup.

Thanks guysss!!!!Big Grin I'll take you advice and buy new clothes. I'll take a pic from the neck down and you can tell me if you like my style =D!

I love love love anchor blue. It's lots of basics that you can layer (or not) and customize the stuff to your personal look. They've got a range of jean styles from super skinny to flare, and lots of tanks, tees and acessories that are pretty trendy but no more expensive then hot topic.

I don't know if you were joking about the hippie style, but I think this brand "Free people" has a sort of hippie vibe.
http://www.freepeople.com/
If you have a discount department store like Loehmann's, they usually carry the clothes there. And I believe they usually have a petite section for clothing.

Modcloth sometimes get that style of clothing in so you just have to watch the site.
I also like modcloth because it's very decent in the prices and they ship worldwide. You just need paypal. :s
But if the clothes fit funny or you just don't like it, you can send it back and they will refund it for you.Smile

Oh and I agree with wearing flats. Unless your like me and have narrow feet so you can't actually wear flats. *cry*

SuperBoob: Lol I would never joke about being a hippie. I'm going to shopping this weekend =D!! Thanks guys!

Wasn't sure if you were just saying because of your name. Haha. I like the style, at least the modern hippie/bohemian style. Not so sure about the 70's style clothing. Haha.

Have fun shopping.Tongue

oh! also, depending on where you live you could try value village. It's a amazingly well organized thrift store that has pretty good prices, but the organization is worth the extra $$ IMO. I found a brand new urban outfitters cardigan with it's original tags that retails $54 for $15!

Ok... the adult hippie style is called bohemian... google bohemian chic, bohemian style, bohemian apparel... think Mary-kate & Ashley, Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie. With that said... I would look into forever21 which is very affordable, old navy even target... if you want to look older or professional while still being hippie you can get away with accesorizing, like wavy loose hair, a hair band, hoop earrings, bangles, long necklaces, hobo bags (hopefully not all at the same time Wink) and keep your outfit a bit more standard...like flats (ballet flats are comfy and stylish!), dark denim jeans in bootcut or slighty flared (best fits for most people) a solid color fitted shirt or t-shirt and a jacket/sweater. The key is a neutral canvas that you can layer with great accessories. Now about makeup... I agree with highlighting the eyes...brown pencil eyeliner is the best (not too harsh not too soft, and matches all skin/eye colors) and MAC makes one that I love called teddy...dont forget mascara, concealer (if you have under eye circles) and foundation... I recommend without even seeing you to check out a mineral powder one (Bare Escentuals maybe?) just coz it's easy to apply and it feels natural on the skin (like you are not wearing any Heart ) and a light colored gloss/lipstick... Once you feel comfortable with wearing some makeup, you can start experimenting with eye shadows and all the other wonderful products out there Wink Good luck!

P.S. If you like natural products like I do (for my home, skin, hair, etc) you will LOVE Bare escentuals, you can find them in Nordstroms, sephora, ulta, and their website...

I agree with all the others clothes makes a big difference and make up. You can always go to a salon that has makeup artists and get them to do your hair and makeup to make you look more mature and ask them to tell you what colors to get, what brands, etc. As far as clothes, I would buy smaller adult sizes, then get them TAILORED!!! They have those you know, tailors, crazy I know! LOL I have to get alot of my clothes tailored as well, so don't feel bad about it. Clothes sizes are just a general type thing, what you do is get a size that best fits in most places and get it tailored in the others. For me for example... pants, I have a big butt, hips, but a smaller waist then most with my size butt and I'm short. So I normally have to get pants that fit on the butt without smushing it, then I get the top part taken in, otherwise I have that back gapping thing going on, and I get it hemmed at the bottom so they aren't too long otherwise I end up walking on my pants! As far as dresses, jackets, etc. you are going to want to find ones that are narrow at the waist, dresses with the belts at the waist create a waisted look that will make you look like you have an hourglass figure. I agree that a good pair of heels instead of sneakers will make a HUGE difference, boots, etc. if you can't walk in heels you can get short heels or get wedged heels, wedged are extremely easy to walk in. If you must wear sneakers, make sure they aren't kiddish.

Now on the subject of makeup, MAC is very pricey, so if you can't afford it, I use Sheer Cover as my foundation and I LOVE it! It is guaranteed to match your skin tone and comes with instructions, you can't go wrong! I like it better than Bare Essentials, I have tried both. As far as mascara I use maybeliene (think that's how it's spelled), I use loriel (dunno spelling again lol) lip stain and gloss, and the eye shadow I use is from Coastal Scents it's the 88 eyecolor and I use makeup brushes, brushes are better in my opinion. Oh before I put my eyeshadow on I use a eye shadow primer. I normally buy my sheer cover when in the states from Bed, Bath and Beyond, they have it. The other stuff you can get at target, walmart, etc. I just don't see any point in spending all that money on MAC when other stuff works just as well.

Btw, who is that in your avatar pic?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon