Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sport and NBE herbs

Hi,
Does anybody know if reducing testosteron with Saw Palmetto and increasing estrogen with Hops influences sport results? Besides that I like to have breasts, I still do some running and now and then I join a running event, up to the half marathon. However I like to get breasts and therefore take these herbs, I also like to maintain some strength to get some results in running. I wonder if I still have the strength of the past (started 7-8 months ago) or that with reduction of the testosteron my power will decrease as well (not that I was very muscled in the past, always have been small / slim build).

I know this is a thread for biological males but I had the same concern as you regarding saw palmetto. I am very active and do compatitive sports and I figured out I had to much testosterone. I was worried that using saw palmetto might make me less strong but the exact opposite happened. I got more muscluar and was able to do more pushups, dips and pullups than ever before. The reason is that excess testosterone turns into DHT (also known as bad testosterone) but saw palmetto hinders that from happening. I never tried hops so I have no idea about the effect that has.

Of course I can't be sure what will happen to a biological male while using saw palmetto but I would guess it is the same thing. I also read somewhere that bodybuilders use it.

Good luck and let us know how it works for you Smile

Hi hoselover, i dont think you will notice much in the way of performance or strength using SP or hops, you may need to get use to having boobs though when you do sport as they do effect your movements if you grow large enough. I love sport and since my change to living as a woman i have noticed a dramatic drop in my strength and performance but my stamina has increased for some reason. But i have just adjusted and do things a little different now and its fine, one thing i have noticed though is i dont seem as competative as i use to be and find i enjoy sport and other things alot more now, very strange lol. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi CousinRose and Cheryl, thanks for your answers.

I train now for a HM mid May. I will let you know the results: if I keep up training I should be able to tell you. In general if I am faster than last time the SP and Hops do not push back results. If I am not faster I think they do push back results, especially because I train a bit more than in winter. But of course running results could be influenced by things of that particular day.

For CousinRose, hops seems to help on genetic woman as well to increase breast size. There are some products based on hops like BreastGro but simply using the hops directly is the same and cheaper. Women seems to grow 1 or 2 cup sizes.

I train for maintaining weight and shape. SP did not have any adverse impact on my exercising. The fenugreek, GABA, and red clover however caused other changes similar to the changes you want for yourself.

Thanks for the tips on hops hoselover, I am looking for one cup size more. I might start using them since they grow in my backyard during the summer Wink
[/b]

CousinRose,
If you do use hops plants, it is only the cones (strobiles) from the female plants that have the chemical you want. The male plants aren't of any use to NBE. 8-prenylnaringin is the active chemical that is the phyto-estrogen.

(23-04-2010, 03:47 AM)accidental_ booby Wrote:  CousinRose,
If you do use hops plants, it is only the cones (strobiles) from the female plants that have the chemical you want. The male plants aren't of any use to NBE. 8-prenylnaringin is the active chemical that is the phyto-estrogen.

That's important of course if you use the plants. I take them as pills or pressed together and assume I have the right female 'version'. At least my breast is growing so it should come from something...

(23-04-2010, 01:16 PM)hoselover Wrote:  

That's important of course if you use the plants. I take them as pills or pressed together and assume I have the right female 'version'. At least my breast is growing so it should come from something...

How does one identify the female plant and the cones (strobiles) please?

(24-04-2010, 06:34 AM)sarahwr Wrote:  
(23-04-2010, 01:16 PM)hoselover Wrote:  

How does one identify the female plant and the cones (strobiles) please?

The female plants have breasts and soft curves Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon