Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spam posts

Thank you to those members who take the trouble to report spam. When it's reported the spam does get deleted, so please don't anyone think it's not worthwhile make such reports as they alway get looked at.

What is counted as spam here? I'm always waaaay to afraid to report something because I'm not sure if its counted as spam. For example, That person who keeps posting things about golf. (no offense to that user. Its just weird). I'm not sure if you would count that as spam.

Spam is generally anything that doesn't have to do with the topic of discussion. So all those golf posts are spam Smile

I sure hope other measures are being taken to prevent the influx of spam posts lately. It is really distracting and annoying. :-/

I've now changed the forum registration method to approval required, so hopefully spammers can be weeded out before they become approved as members. Let's see if this proves to be an improvement. Previously members could activate their own accounts. Hopefully genuine new members won't be inconvenienced too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon