Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do men think according to Cheryl?

Hi Nessa, ok well why dont you ask him, instead of waiting then that way you will know one way or the other, it sounds to me like its you he wants but he still has a little doubt to weather you like him asmuch and he doesent know what to do, if he asks you out and you said no it would hurt him, as for your friend he might be using her to see what response you give, if you show jelousey he will feel more secure about going further with you its complicated but one of you needs to make the next step, go for it honey its not the 1960s now, women ask men all the time theres nothing wrong with it atleast you will know and if he says yes then you will be so happy. Its upto you though honey but from what you have said he does i think he really likes you but thats just my opinion i might be wrong hun. But good luck and let me know how it goes.
Hugs Cherylxxxx

Cheryl, I don´t really have a guy problem to ask about but I am a bit curious about the following: there is a dad in my son´s class (I mean he´s the dad of one of my son´s classmates) who´s always eyeing me. I don´t really know him but last sunday we all went to a barbecue with all the children and parents. He was there with his wife (I´m divorced, so single) and he kept sitting next to me, trying to talk with me and then openly flirting.
I´m not prudish or something like that and I don´t mind some guy trying to flirt some with me (I´d never ever become involved with a married man though, but that´s because I don´t want to get hurt), but the thing that made me uncomfortable was that his wife was right there. Also, I noticed she was wearing a wedding ring and he wasn´t.

So what I was wondering was: what was going on in his head? Why would he openly act like that?
I always thought guys tried to control themselves in front of their wives...
(BTW I wasn´t looking sexy at all, it was quite cold and I must´ve looked like an austrian skier with all the pullovers and scarves I had on.)

Bibi, one reason might be that they are going through divorce and he stopped wearing his ring and is ready to move on. Most people I know in long marriages that divorce when still going through court issues, still live together, and try to seem fine in front of their children and everyone else as to not make a scene. But once the divorce is final they find a way to move away from each other, etc. That might be what's going on, just a thought. Did he kiss his wife at anytime? Did she seem loving and affectionate toward him?

Yes, that was just the thing, she was very affectionate!! She would come stand next to him any time he was alone, and lay her head on his shoulder, you know, that kind of thing. He on the other hand acted as if he had come there alone, always finding ways to go stand or sit somewhere else.
Very weird... made me feel bad for her, actually. Of course, you can always think he was just a regular *sshole Big Grin
They didn´t seem like they had been arguing either. But yeah, you never know what goes on in a marriage.

Hi Bibi, i think Anastasia could be right about them going through a divorce, but he might just be a sleeze ball and does it to make his wife jelous and it sound like he it might be working for him if she is clinging around him, in my opinion avoid people like this as they have alteria motives, who knows whats going through his head and just think if he does that to his wife he will act like that when he is with someone else and who would want that, flirting is harmless alot of the time but when his wife is there is abit strange. But there could be alot of explanations, she might not be married to him, he could just be the father of there chiild and they might be very close and if that was the case he would actually be single lol or they could be swingers and have a very open relationship if you know what i mean lol its so hard to tell unless we really get talking to someone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi everyone,
Thanks for a great post, Cheryl. I enjoyed reading it. # 10 and 11 cracked me up. Tongue jes Heart

cheryl i need your help, i recently got a boyfriend were not even a week old, anyways he is axfixiating me, always calling me, wanting to hang out, every second of every day, and i just can´t take it, he is super sweet and all, and i really like him, but he is like a puppy, always following me arrownd, i need my space, and he is making me feel claustrophobic, i just need to know a way of telling him how i feel, without hurting his feeling, cos i would really like to have a lasting relationship with him.

Hi Nessa, ok this is pretty common so dont worry hun, theres only one way to do it and thats to tell him straight, be really nice and just tell him you really like him and you are very happy with things but that he needs to give you abit more space and not be so clingy. If your not honest with him he wont get it and eventually you will go off him hun. Now he may take it hard and think you are not into him but just assure him that you really are and the reason you are telling him this is because you want to be honest and hopefully have a long realationship, so just set your stall out at the beginning and be honest. Thats my opinion hun, its hard though because you dont want to look like your pushing him away but if you explain and show him you are still really into him and say it with a smile and abit of a flirt then you should be fine chick. But well done honey lol you have yourself a little puppy Tongue lol try and enjoy it abit lol. Good luck hun, let me know how it goes, if im not online on here i will be on my forum, its so time consuming lol.Heart
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

oh Cheryl:angel: thank you SOOOOO much, i took your advice and talked to him, i couldn´t be happier now, and now we kind of have more trust with each other, and he can say the things that bother him about me, and i can do the same, i really think we could have a lasting relationshipBlush, thank you Cheryl YOU ROCK!!!! CoolHeartHeartHeart

No problem honey, im glad i could help, and im so happy you have found what sounds like a decent man, good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon