Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting started

Hi all,
the urge to grow my own breasts has been with me for a long time. However now is the time to do something about it, but what. Have looked at loads of different sites but still confused. the one sure thing is that I would like to try the herbal route.
My reading suggests Fenugreek, Fennel, Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, Wild Yam Root and Black Cohosh.
Do i need all!!!! What quantities are required.
Any help appriciated Tongue[/size][/font]

(06-05-2010, 04:11 PM)johnjenny Wrote:  Hi all,
the urge to grow my own breasts has been with me for a long time. However now is the time to do something about it, but what. Have looked at loads of different sites but still confused. the one sure thing is that I would like to try the herbal route.
My reading suggests Fenugreek, Fennel, Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, Wild Yam Root and Black Cohosh.
Do i need all!!!! What quantities are required.
Any help appriciated Tongue[/size][/font]

I use Saw Palmetto and Hops. The first to reduce Testosteron and the second for the female herbs emulating estrogen. It works, I started last September and have now approximately an A-cup.

You do not say why you wish to grow breasts. If you wish to retain male function, you are on the right lines. If your motivation is transsexual, I would suggest trying PM as it is the most powerful mimic of oestrogen, but if does more than simply promote breast growth and you find consequences you had not bargained for.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon