Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss = bigger breasts?

I folks, been away a while. Nice to be back.

I've been off the NBE for a couple of years or so now. I tried all sorts for a few years before that, starting with Natureday, then trying PM and finally using a breast pump.

I got what I thought was a tiny bit of growth and then decided to stop.

Anyway, I've lost a couple of stone since then and want to lose three more to get really slim.

I thought that my boobs, tiny though they are, would disappear with weight loss, simply because of the fat disappearing.

But it seems they're not. As my belly goes down, my chest seems to be staying put. This is great at the moment and I love the way my chest feels and looks. I know they're there when I wear a tight T-shirt. To the outside world, they may look more like pecs, which is fine by me.

But, after losing another three stone, will I end up with relatively large breasts? Or will they fade away?

If anyone has experience of growing boobs and then losing a lot of weight, I'd love to hear from them.

Twink x

Hi trinklepose, welcome back hun, i would say that if you lost that amount of weight then you would loose breast size however if you have breast tissue and not much fat then they should stay the same size. I lost 34ibs on a diet recently and i went down from a 36DD to a 34C but i have since put weight on again and im back to a 34D so i know weight can play a huge roll in breast size.
Good luck honey
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Many thanks Cheryl! I guess I'll just carry on with the diet and exercise and see what happens. Good luck to you, too. x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon