Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pros and Cons of being a man or woman?

Hi everyone, this is a little light hearted view i have on the pros and cons of being a man or woman and things i have experienced and some of the differences other than the obvious lol. Feel free to comment or add things, and remember this is a light hearted thread so enjoy.

PROS MAN of which there are few lol.
1) Being able to pee any where without having to pull your knickers down and get your backside stung on a thistle lol.
2) Strength in general as we all know and men love to prove that they are genaraly stronger and i can really relate to this as i have noticed a massive difference.
3) Being able to walk around with your top off without stopping traffic and overall causing a disturbance of the piece lol and then maybe getting arrested and having to say " come of it, they are just boobs" lol.
4)Not getting emotional over the slightest thing and starting crying for no reason, well i do lol at work at home it doesent matter i just blub lol i have even started crying when im happy lol how bad is that.
5) Being able to concentrate on one thing at a time and not loosing interest. I now have a very little attention span and loose interest very quickly, and i have always got multiple things going on in my head lol like putting my makeup on in the car while driving to work and having a cigerette all at the same time while thinking about what im having for my dinner and how nice those shoes where i saw yesterday lol but that might just be me lol.
6) Being able to get ready for work or a night out in half hour, it now takes me atleast 2 hours so i now have to get up even earlier for work lol
7) Not really caring how much i weigh or if i eat this where will the fat go lol and not getting cellulite.
8) Not feeling scared when walking at night on your own, well not asmuch.
9) Not having to wax or shave your legs and arms lol.

PROS WOMEN

1)Not having to shave your face which believe me is a big plus.
2)Knowing that when i sit down i will not crush my balls and cause pain lol and in general it feels so much better being a woman down below than it does as a man.
3)Feeling very sexy and quite sexual at times, not sure why but i never felt like this as a man lol thats for sure.
4) being able to multie task and do more than one thing at a time lol. Thats a no, no as a man. Well it was for me.
6) Not needing to prove myself or hit someone if i lost my temper purely because i am a man and i am strong lol.
7) Not thinking about sex 24, 7, and needing to masterbate once a day if you dont get it lol.
8)Being able to cover up spots and tired eyes with makeup lol a big plus but as a man you dont care anyway lol.
9)Boobs, having boobs no matter what size is fantastic all though they can get in the way and be a little uncomfortable at times.
10) Better skin in general and alot less body hair.
11) being able to talk about cocks without being accused of being gay lol
12)Being very persuasive with your womanly ways. I have found that some men go all funny and tend to say yes or give in if your abit cute about it lol bad i know lol.

Ok there are a few to start with and some are just what i have noticed since going through my change so they might be well of the mark lol but please feel free to add anything you can think of or comment on my lists.
Thanks Everyone
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

that was a fun read Big Grin lol

As for multi-tasking, I've always done that. Why not? I can wash a load of clothes, dig up weeds in the yard, burn a CD and cook something to eat all at the same time!
As for sitting on my balls, I don't think I've done that more than 2 or 3 times. However, I HAVE had my dick fall asleep on me because of the way I was sitting! It tends to happen a lot when I'm riding a bike, but, one night, it happened while I was on stage!! I sit on a pair of upside down plastic milk crates with a carpet sample on top when I'm playing drums. Drum thrones just don't work well for me. so, we're in the middle of a song and I notice that, for some reason, I'm getting a hard on! Apparently, that caused the crate I was sitting on to close off the main vein to my "main vein". So, some blood could get in, but none could get out and the more that got in, the less could get out!! Before long, I had a stiffy that wouldn't quit and it started to hurt like when you put a ball in your arm pit and cut off the circulation for a while. When the song was over, I couldn't take it anymore, so I stood up for a few moments. But, Bob was ready to start counting in the next song!! I had to stop him for a moment and tell him that my dick fell asleep! He snickered a bit, then told the audience, "We'll have to wait a minute, our drummers dick just fell asleep." Then my bass player started to cackle like Janis Joplin. The audience laughed too and I think someone yelled up that they'd give it mouth to mouth. Once the blood drained back out, we got back on with the show.

Haha Cheryl being a woman can be really great sometimes. I think the worst cons are those bad days when you just feel yucky and unattractive and wanna watch romantic comedies and eat junk food all day. lol I guess those can be turn out pretty nice though Big Grin. I just really dislike being self-conscious all the time but I think if I had the body of my dreams I'd be more confident.
I do love it when guys are all sweet and treat me like the princess that I amTongueBig Grin

Is it okay that I laughed Missed Miss. I always love reading your stories Big Grin

The pros and cons will effect are selves depend what we focus on and what questions we ask are selves. No matter what sex we are .
The value and believes which makes up are rules that we live by.
we are this way we are in life because we allow us the be like that.
We can change anything in life by questioning why we want it in the first place.
The take action to change it. The botton line we choose this life to
make us feel good. It will match who we are from the inside out.

(12-05-2014, 04:28 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Is it okay that I laughed Missed Miss. I always love reading your stories Big Grin

Yes, perfectly fine!! It WAS pretty funny! Thanks for the compliment, too!

I'm not sure what it is about guys that tend to make them real sweet to women, usually. ("Usually" because some can be out-right incredible bastards!!!!) It MIGHT just be that we are taught to be that way early on, but it might also be a deep down unintentional/natural programming that says, "Look! Female! Me be nice to her! MAYBE she give me nookie!!" From LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS (let me know when to stop) of personal experience, I've found that to be anything BUT the truth!!!! It doesn't matter HOW nice you are to them, it does NOT by ANY stretch of the imagination, guarantee you a place in their panties!! UNLESS, she already likes you to begin with. So far, I've lucked out 3 times in 9 year's time. 1982 to 1991.

(12-05-2014, 06:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-05-2014, 04:28 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Is it okay that I laughed Missed Miss. I always love reading your stories Big Grin

Yes, perfectly fine!! It WAS pretty funny! Thanks for the compliment, too!

I'm not sure what it is about guys that tend to make them real sweet to women, usually. ("Usually" because some can be out-right incredible bastards!!!!) It MIGHT just be that we are taught to be that way early on, but it might also be a deep down unintentional/natural programming that says, "Look! Female! Me be nice to her! MAYBE she give me nookie!!" From LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS (let me know when to stop) of personal experience, I've found that to be anything BUT the truth!!!! It doesn't matter HOW nice you are to them, it does NOT by ANY stretch of the imagination, guarantee you a place in their panties!! UNLESS, she already likes you to begin with. So far, I've lucked out 3 times in 9 year's time. 1982 to 1991.

HAHAHA! I personally will not give any guy nookie if I feel he's only being nice for that one thing especially if I actually like him because I don't wanna get attached. It doesn't bug me as much if I don't like him on a deeper level

Cheryl,

As to Pros Man 5 and Pros Woman 4, I've been under the impression that these were programmed during fetal development and one was stuck with what one was born with despite transition. It seems I'm wrong - any comment. I'm certainly not seeking transition but my body has become significantly feminized and my T level is very low - no sign of increased multitasking ability nor of reduced focus however.

As for the rest of the Pros Man, I'm not certain how important they still are to me, or how valid they still are for me. Smile

Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon