Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puberty?!?!?!? When does it end??

girls, it warms my heart that there is so much wonderful advice for our young sister here! thanks for lifting my day as well! happy boob growin! yee haw!

Actually Cheryl, I'm not sure if you are circumcised, but I have known a few uncircumcised males, my son's father was one, and I was told if your skin was never pulled back all the way, and just pulled back enough to clean, that males that are uncut have a short of "cherry" to pop also, basically it's the skin being forced all the way back from sex and they bleed a lil like females do, and I heard that first time is painful for them. So I think it depends on the male. But I still think women end up with more pain overall, but we also have the pros of having multiple orgasms, and as you said, feeling more sensual all over besides just the genitals. I hope now that you are a female, when you are able to have sen vaginally and find the right guy that it's a good experience for you.

Anastasia916:, I believe there is something wrong with me. Knowing that guys can have pain during sex made me smile for a moment. I don't know why. It kinda made me happy lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon