Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and gas

I take 4 PM and two SP daily. The problem is, since I have been taking it I have had an awful lot of gas, flatuance, f**ts. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone know anything to do about it????

Somethings after taking hops my body reacts as well and I need to go quite quickly to the toilet. I think it helps if I drink a lot of water while taking it. Besides hops I take SP.

When I started on PM, I also took SP and Maca and had a very uncomfortable stomach, so I continued on PM alone and the symptoms went away. I have since found Maca is fine, so the culprit could well be the PM:-/

Chrissie, are you taking Maca for a reason please?
Where are you buying it and is it a generally available herb?
Are you taking other products besides PM, WY and Maca please?
Thanks

Sarah, these are the only things I take. Maca has been called the Peruvian ginseng and is supposed to increase libido and general well being. However, a reported side effect, is weight gain on the bum & hips.
It is available, in the UK from simplysupplements.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon