Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another newbie! ;-) UK looking for PM!

Hi all..

Im just about to give the herbs a chance... I have had my first appointment up in London at the transgender clinic and am on track for my second, so I feel certain that this is something I want to do...

Im trying to find a uk supplier of Pueraria Mirifica. I have used the holland and barrett website for some of the other herbs.. sm, rc, flax seed, yet i cant seem to find a reputable purveyor of the highly praised PM and as im new to all this i dont really want to just dive into ebay and end up buying the worst product answering to that name.

Also, if i can get PM in powder form is that better/worse than tabs? does that mean that there isnt any of the filler that there as is in some tabs ive looked at (eg capsule is 300mg but label states only 100mg of actual pm)? so 100g of the powder = 100g of pm? For that matter... is the filler taken into account, so when people are saying they have taken 1000mg... they have taken.... (frantically tries to do fictional math in head) ... in actuality, 3000mg of tablets but 1000mg of pm... does that make sense?

Any other tips or bits of advice would be greatly appreciated... and yes im reading the old forum too! Wink

Getting my head round how much of what to take and what that equates into is also making my brain hurt...

Would ppl recommend i start with just pm and then add in others over time or imbibe a cocktail of them from the get go?

Tanks for reading,

S-D

Try pueraria-mirifica.co.uk I can vouch for it working and not only for breasts.
This is a powerful oestrogen mimic and I am dubious about non transsexuals using it. I find it works best with wild yam, which mimics progesterone. Good luck on your journey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon