Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello

Hello,

I'm Raksi. a 21 yo male, whose been into cross dressing for the past 2 years. I just recently decided to grow breasts. Someday I might want to make a complete change into a girl, but I'm not sure about that yet.

I'm taking growbust. It seems to be working. I'm also massaging twice a day, and trying to eat healthier. I think those two things are just as important as the pills or herbs.

does anyone know if there are any specific foods I should eat more of, or stay away from? right now I know that caffeine is bad, and flax is good, but a list of good things to include in the diet would be very helpful.

HI Raksi and welcome. I have read that you need to stay away from caffiene and refined sugar. On the caffiene you could probably wait an hour before or after taking your herbs. Up your protien, eat more veggies, take a good multi-vitamin. You are encouraging your body to develop new tissues. You need to make sure you give yourself the suplies you need to make that happen.
I take gelatin to help build collegen. Sometimes take collegen in the neocell brand (when I can afford it). Evening primrose oil for GLA. Fish oil mfor EPA and DHA. B-complex (sublingual) and B100 for nerve health. MSM. GABA when I can afford to buy. Fenugreek and Saw palmetto. I Also take cinnamon w/cromium due to diabeties. Flexamin for my joints (also has Vitamin c and d in it.
I am not sure of the ingredients in growbust. You would need to check the ingredient list to make sure you were not taking too much of something.
You mentioned massage. Are you using a batter mix? are you using heat after the massage?

One thing I will recommend, EXCERCISE! Estrogen, whether real or phyto, will cause your muscles to deteriorate. Aso a good excercise regimen is vital to keeping fit during your NBE and just your overall health. Otherwise, welcome, best of luck in your development, and keep us advised of your progress.

Thanks for the support.

The ingredients in Grobust are
-Saw Palmetto
-Damiana
-Lemon Balm
-Dong Quai
-Blessed Thistle
-Dandelion Root
-Wild Yam
-Motherwort

I'm not using any batter mix with or heat after the massages, just doing a ~5 minute massage twice a day.

Recently I have also started taking centrum multivitamin once a day.

My exercise routine involves 30-45 minutes of swimming each morning and 5-10 minutes of stomach exercises before bed.

This is the start of week number 4. I've noticed some growth. The left one seems to be ahead of the right one, so I have been focusing the massaging on the right side.

These days,we seem to have forgotten the importance of protein, in growth. This is why, in my view, certain regimes empathise whey based shakes. These are no substitute for a good, balanced diet, with plenty of protein. Eat well, grow well. As a chef/ patron, that is a mantra close to my heart.
If your regime is working for you, you will lose muscle; surely this is what you want! I am a lot less strong than I was a year ago and have lost almost a full shoe size, without any corresponding loss of weightSmile

Here is a post I made awhile back. It has links to foods, massages, includes info on using fennel both as a internal and external. The links to tigerlily's massage program are bad. See the next post for the right ones.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=54&pid=11191#pid11191

I would add heat after your massage. It helps with blood flow and armomatization of the herbs. If you use a batter mix. The idea is to penetrate the skin and affect the tissue receptors in a more direct manner.

This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion of herbs for NBE. Includes a recipe for a batter mix. Here is the link.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

I realize that some of this information is from the general forum and is addressed to the ladies. I figure what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Tissue development is tissue development.

Good luck

andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon