Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MOST embarrassing moments ever.

Hi everyone, ok this is just abit of fun. What is your most embarrasing moment ever, mine has happened today lol hence the reason im doing this but believe me i have had many lolBig Grin. Ok i will start with mine.
Today was the first time i have been swimming since my operation to become a woman and the very first time i have ever been in a womans changing room. I went with my friend and my sister and i was very nervous even before i got there, so i payed my money and went through the doors to the changing room with my heart thumping lol, it was empty lol i felt relieved. I got undressed and changed into my costume and then went swimming and all was fine, at the end i got out the pool and walked into the changing room as normal on my own as my friend and sis where already out. As i walked into the changing room i gasped, there was about 4 men, one completely naked in there and the others getting changed, i was confused, then one man looked at me and said wrong room babe yours is next door lmao, i had only gone and walked into the male changing room without thinking lmaoTongue i got a good view though lol. But this was very embarrassing and i cannot believe i did that lol my sister thinks i did it on purpose but i really had no idea lol silly me Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Lol, Thats funny. I bet the guys were happy to see you. Tongue Anyway, I have soo many embarrassing story. I had several embarrassing period stories. WARNING: my story is very gross!! My period was very light and short the first few years I had it, but randomly it became heavy!!!( I normally wore regular pads so I wasn't prepared for heavy periods.) During class in 9th grade I soaked through my pad and into my pants. (IT WAS 1ST PERIOD CLASS. I had 7 more classes to go) I DIDN'T NOTICE UNTIL THE BELL RANG. There was blood EVERYWHERE!! I thought I was dying. The blood covered my seat and I ran out of class crying. I'm not sure if anyone notice, but it was hard to miss a girl running from a bloody chair with a giant blood strain crying. lol (Nobody said anything, but then again most people were not in school that day. Thank goodness. Only a few people showed up.) I ran to the locker room, so I could change pant, but I socked through that too!!! D:! I ended up leaving the school and walking home. Ugh I lived nearly 3 miles away. Yay!! the whole town could see my blood stain >.< Well, not really. I tied my jacket to my waist, but STILL!! lol Sooo embarrassing. I'm convinced EVERYONE notices, but my friend said she didn't notice in class. How could she miss me running out of class crying lol! nobody said anything. Lol sorry for the gross story. ^-^ I want to hear more stories!! This is a fun post

Glad to hear you are doing so well hon and that the surgery went good. And I love that he called you babe! how cool is that. lol

anyway for most embarrassing.....I have sooooooo many, I'm a walking disaster, but top of the list will do

Gave brith to my first child and went right back to my sze afterward, except I had HUGE breast feeding boobs. I went ot town with my new born wearing a cute little shorts jumper in bright red and while pushing the stroller I noticed I was being stared at by everyone. I thought to myself. I look damn good. I've got a new born and I'm rocking my little jumpsuit. I know at some point I started strutting most likely and probably puffed my chest up I was so tickled to be noticed for looking smashing so fast. I leave and yep stares all the way out the door. I get to the car and look down to see two dark wet streaks from my breast all the way to he bottom of my jumpsuit! I wanted to crawl under rock! Thankgod I was at my car when I realized it, or I would have probably started crying. LOL. All I kept thinking was how I had been strutting my stuff so proudly with all the jaw dropped gawkers! LOL

Mel

Ouch Mel, you should have wore some breast pads in your bra to absorb the milk! Mine use to leak like crazy while breastfeeding.

I don't really have an embarrassing story to tell, I don't get embarrassed easily, normally when something happens that embarrasses other people, I make a joke out of it and make everyone around me laugh, I don't know, just the way I am. Like for example, when my son was oh, 3 months old or so, you know how they grab your shirt and pull it down... well one time he did that and I was in sams in the electronics part and they were displaying a security system, and he did that when the cameras were right on me, exposing my breasts to anyone around paying attention, a mother with a what looked like a 13 year old covered his eyes LOL. I kinda found the situation funny, maybe I'm weird? I told the lady sorry that my son did that, she said, no she understood her son was just in that stage that every chance he can get he tries to see naked girls lol. I didn't see anyone else that noticed, eventhough it was a very busy day there. I just laughed it off and went about my day.

I mean I have plenty of situations that would embarrass others, but I just don't get embarrassed. My mom use to try to embarrass me, and it would never work, I'd always turn it around into a joke, use to irritate her lol cause I would ALWAYS embarrass her and she wanted her payback. Once I pretended to be embarrassed just to make her happy, but inside I was laughing, it was sooo hard to hold back the laughter. I just don't take things too seriously.

I mean if you think about it, EVERYONE has embarrassing moments, everyone has flaws and insecurities, so when you can laugh at your own, trust me, no one else notices and they join in on the fun time you're having.

I don't remember all of my most embarrassing moments, probably because I suppress the memories LOL. I have one that I remember pretty well though:

I don't know if any of you have seen the Stephen King movie "It", but I saw that movie when I was really young. In one part of the movie, a clown comes out of the shower drain in a bathroom and kills a little boy. Ever since I saw that movie, I've had a fear of unfamiliar bathrooms. One day, I think I was probably 5 or something, I was at an after-school activity program and I REALLY had to go to the bathroom, but I was scared to go to the bathroom...so I ended up peeing all over myself because I couldn't hold it Sad Luckily I was sitting down, so I just sat there for the next hour or so until my mom came to pick me up. The whole time I was there, people kept trying to force me to stand up and play some games with them. By the time my mom got there, my pants were only a little damp, so it wasn't so noticeable, I hope...:s

LOL that was with breast pads. I was always a heavy milk producer and that incident really clued me into just how heavy. Over the years I've learned to laugh too when things happen, just because they have so often over the years.

A couple of years back when we first moved to the country, I went to the carwash before going to town to stop and put air in my tires. I pulled up under this long flappy cloth that looked like a painted flag that I thought was one of those things hanging to say if this touches you vehicle, you're too tall to park here. and tried and tried to get the air to turn on. I put my coins in, then put more coins in and got irritated and gave up. I walked back around the vehicle to leave and heard this weird sound and stopped, looking around to figure out what it was and bam. I was hit by gallons and gallons of water that wouldn't stop! Turns out, the coin slot I used was for the big watering trucks to fill up their reservoirs with! My door was open, so it was going in my vehicle and pouring all over me, out of what I had originally thought was a flag! LOL. I was sliding and falling all over the place trying to reach my door and close it because my 2 year old was in the car. Got it closed and got out from under the water and once I could breath again, started laughing my butt off. I looked up and noticed I had provided the grain loading dock with their days entertainment as well and all the truckers were over there about to die.

I refused to be side tracked though and once it stopped I still went ahead and went to town, soaked and all.

There's now a little sign above the coin slot that says "This is for water." and it appeared the day after I did that. haha. It is still a source of laughter around here.

"Hey you guys remember when Mel tried to put air in her tires that time?"

Things like that are a dime a dozen for me, so I have to laugh too or I'd stay very upset. haha.

Mel

I am LOLn in class right now. I need to save this thread for when I'm alone.

I too find it hard to be embarrassed because I trip and fall on a daily basis that it becomes routine to laugh at myself lolol

i do get embarrased really easily, but i mostly forget about it, supresed memory, lol.

ok, so this happened when i was a freshman on highschool, i went to a semi-catholic private school, and the uniform was a navy skirt, white shirt, and a red tie, with the tipical knee-high white socks, i was standing in the railing of the second floor with my BFF, and looking down to all the guys playing basketball and stuff, when suddengly my BFF´s major crush looks up and starts mouthing something to us, i had no idea what he meant, when suddenly he just got tired of mouthing, and yelled as us rather loudly, ``i can see your underwear´´, i wanted to die right there, worst thing ever, he is now the boyfriend, of one of my other friends, and everytime i see him(wich is almost all the time), i can´t help but remember that.

another thing that happened tha same year, i was wearing my gym uniform, and playing pin pon with my BFF, the little ball jumped out of the window, and we had to cross a railing, like clim over it, to get the ball, the railling was rather tall, and i after we got the ball, when i was climbing the railing back on, my t-shirt got stuck, and tore open right in the middle, my friend had to call a guy to go help me un-stuck my shirt from the railingBlush:s, thank god, i had one of my old t-shirts, on my backpack, and i just changed.

These storys are brill lol its quite funny that we can look back on these moments and laugh about it, i think thats the best way to deal with embarrassmentBig Grin i think in general woman have a higher chance of having an oops moment lol then men purely because of boobs lol they do the strangest things at times and try escaping lol i am so conscious of my boobs popping out or my shirt buttons coming undone when i am doing things where as a man wouldent really care lol.

One other little story that was embarrassing for me happened about 6 months ago, i had not long started living as a woman and i went to a friends fancy dress party as sleeping beauty, i hired a costume. At the party there was alot of men dressed as women and alot of people that dident know what i had done and that i was living as a woman now. I was talking with friends and someone who i had not spoke to in years came up behind me and grabbed my boobs, i was shocked and was ready to turn and slap lol but when i turned round and saw him he looked horrified lol and more shocked then me lol he said sorry mate and asked how i was, he then kind of whisperd in my ear and said "you have real boobs" i felt really embarrassed by this lol dont know why, but i explained to him what was happening and he actually walked away from me and we never spoke since. But i still remember that moment as being very embarrassing lol and always will i think.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I love these stories! I'm sure I have tons of more embarrassing stories but one that sticks out for me is when I was at a clothing store and just finished trying on all my clothes in my dressing room. I went out of my room to grab more stuff to try on I was on a bit of a shopping high as usual but I guess I was gone for a while 'cause when I opened the curtain to the room I was in there was a half-naked girl trying on a shirt and I was sooo embarassed I dropped all my stuff off and left that store so fast. As I was walking past I could hear the girl's mom and other people around the dressing rooms talking and laughing about how that one girl "ran into the dressing room"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon