Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any regrets..

As as man who grown some small but somewhat sensitive breasts, I often ask myself if it is/was the right thing to do. I always seem to answer yes. The feelings that my breasts give me are nice. I would like them just a bit bigger, mainly with hopes that with more size comes more nerves to continue providing sensitivity.
Many of us want female breasts for many different reasons. Some are in full transition, some are cross dressers and some, like myself wish to remain a man with sensitive breasts.
So I ask of those who already have irreversibly grown a set of breasts, do you have any regrets? Ever look in the mirror and ask yourself "why did I do this?"
Having asked MYSELF this question, I have no regrets. I feel very special at times for having breasts, like having a very big secret lol. Never again can a woman say "you don't know how it feels".
Sometimes I get some strange looks, but never has a word been said to me.
Of course I must be a little more discreet about what I wear and when I wear it, but sometimes, that's half the fun.

Hi Breastquest, i have no regrets atall i love my boobs and i cannot remember what it was like to not have them. I can remember when i started my NBE and my boobs started to develop i was so shocked it was working and for a second i thought am i doing the right thing and i just knew i was. But they are not always a good thing as boobs do have a down side. Mine at times are painfull and even the slightest knock hurts me, they are uncontrolable at times lol especially when running or if for some reason i have no bra on. And since having boobs i now get back ache sometimes so not all pluses but i love them so much they are my girls lolTongue
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

As a transsexual, I, not only have no regrets, but glory in having boobs; I have crossed a rubicon. I am also aware that, having boobs, is a big deal; on tuesday I went, on a hot day, to Porthmadog. I had to decide between wearing a bra, with all the extra enphasis, it gives my boobs, or going bra-less, with all the associated jiggle and attention that provokes. I drew attention.Smile
As a genetic male, boobs carry a whole set of potential problems; just be aware of that. Even a B cup will dominate your life. I cannot get my head around a non transsexual, wanting boobs, and I speak as a transexual, with boobs. I can understand the exctitement of the idea of having them, but the reality is, that you are, a fundamentaly changed person, living outside normal bounds. If that is what you want; good luck girl. :s

Hi chrissiegirl, you would be suprised at how many men would like to grow breasts without any other changes, at the beggining i was one of them, i think its just something that some men find a turn on to have there own breasts while others just feel they should be there but are not and they may have no other desires to become any more feminine other than having breasts, i find it confusing that you think men wanting breasts is confusing if that makes sense lol as you are male and you have this desire also ,now i know you are a transexual and ofcourse you would want breasts but there are many inbetween forms of transgenderism, and i think some men just want boobs lol i dont think we need to understand why aslong as they know what they want and that this could effect there whole life in a drastic way then go for it, many people dont understand why a man would want to be a woman but at the end of the day they dont need to, its our choices and our lives that matter not trying to make people understand something that for many is impossible to understand, boobs are gorgeous and sexy and beautiful so if men want them alone, then thats good enough for me lol.
Good luck everyone
Hugs Cherylxxxx

Greetings and salutations Breastquest.

I can not say that I regret the decision to develop my breasts. My decision to do so has come after many years. Of having the desire to have breasts. Ever since I was a small boy I felt that I was missing breasts. I felt like they were something I was supposed to have. Over the years these feelings that I should be more femine in form, never really went away. As I grew older I simply told myself that I was a guy and these feelings were un-natural (sinful). So the emotions just became repressed instead. That lead to some closet crossdressing with the usual result of repress, collect, guilt, purge process. There was also the fear that accepting and delving into this would take me someplace I did not want to go. Depression also came into the picture these last few years. I believe partially as a result of this repression.
The end of last year and the begining of this year were particularly hard for me. I had several bad emotional events. During the first part of this year time I spent a great deal of time on the internet. I had decided I was going to accept that I wanted to grow my breast. I looked for an idea of what I was. I discovered that there were other men out there that felt the way I did. That there was a wide range of transgender. Most did not feel the need to go full transition. So I accepted that I was a guy who had a female side and wanted boobs. Since this acceptance and decission to try and develop female physical attributes. My mental and emtional state has been much better. Not perfect, but much better. Still a work in progress.
So my decision to grow breasts. Came out of an acceptance of a part of myself that I had repressed. So no, I can't say that I regret it at all.

Good luck in your journey. I hope reach your goals.
andy

Perhaps I have been a little harsh. As a person who was, all too aware of being transsexual, like many, I developed stratergies to try and cope, with being in a state of denial; largely because I was tostesterone driven. Not that I wanted it; it was just a fact of life, at varience with my inner perception of who I was. One part of this was to try and resist any crossdressing etc. For a whole raft of reasons, culminating in the death of my wife, all the coping stratergies, that I had evolved, were cut from under me, over the last few years.
This history has, perhaps, made me look at things a little harshly. However, I do remain concerned that, some people, do seem to take the idea of growing breasts a little too lightly. Once grown, they will not go away, without drastic surgery. For a person, who is not overweight, a pair of large A's/ small B's are very noticeable and their' presence will dominate how many perceive you and how you perceive yourself. Are you ready for that? My boobs, a small 38 B cannot be disguised or hidden, unless I were to bind them. As a transsexual, in the early stages of transition, I do not find it particularily easy, despite my closest friends knowing, what is going on; if my motive was to be a man, with boobs, I think the reality could be extraordinarily difficult, carrying a real risk of isolation and severe depression, if it goes wrong. This is the source of my depest concernes.
I have no regrets, whatsoever; I just see what should always have been there, but I speak as a transsexual

Some reactions are about the visiblity of breasts and how this will affect your life.

But on the beach in Holland last weekend, I saw a number of men with a lot of fat over there, some just fat and the total body as well but also a lot of them with something that could be small breasts. And some of the men with a hairless breast area just like me. Also a lot of men in T-shirts and polos show rounds in the breast area. So when will breasts become a problem? Of course if a man has full round female-like b-cups it will be something different than a light AA or A-cup but I think that this A-cup will hardly be noticed between all the men with rounds over there as well.

So... Here is an old thread I thought to bring back up. I'd like to hear the thoughts of members. Especially from the members with families.

Thanks

I think the more of us that just COME OUT and be known, the less taboo it'll become! So, you're a guy with tits! What are they gonna do, THROW you to the ground and cut them off of you? We have to start being strong!! Safety in numbers is another good ploy. Men wearing skirts has long been found upon (even though Kirk Douglas did it in "Ben Hur" and Malcolm McDowell did it in "Caligula"), but I'm seeing more and more of them as time goes on! I like to think that I was a BIG help bringing THAT to the fore, as I've been wearing a short skirt on stage since 1985. I've even had guys in a skirt walk up to me before a show and say they wore it in my honour!!
Monkey see, monkey do! If at least one of us tools around as a guy with tits, chances are other guys that have them or want them will begin to do the same.

(12-12-2013, 02:11 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I think the more of us that just COME OUT and be known, the less taboo it'll become! So, you're a guy with tits! What are they gonna do, THROW you to the ground and cut them off of you? We have to start being strong!! Safety in numbers is another good ploy. Men wearing skirts has long been found upon (even though Kirk Douglas did it in "Ben Hur" and Malcolm McDowell did it in "Caligula"), but I'm seeing more and more of them as time goes on! I like to think that I was a BIG help bringing THAT to the fore, as I've been wearing a short skirt on stage since 1985. I've even had guys in a skirt walk up to me before a show and say they wore it in my honour!!
Monkey see, monkey do! If at least one of us tools around as a guy with tits, chances are other guys that have them or want them will begin to do the same.
I so very much agree with the statement and so sucintly put . I believe changes take time . Just look at the situation with unmarried mother / lbgt / cloour+race discrimination / aparthaid and how far our thinking has changed in last 40 yrs . Our time will come too .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon